New in version 126.96.36.199
January 13th, 2014
- Standby/Hibernate should now allow wake up events.
- Fixed bug with -debug option when started as a service.
New in version 188.8.131.52 (January 13th, 2014)
- Fixed problem with event log filling up with 'invalid window handle' messages.
- Added scheduled action tooltip when poweroff is minimized to the tray.
New in version 184.108.40.206 (January 13th, 2014)
- Poweroff now also should leave focus to running program in win95/98/Me when starting with command-line action or minimized.
New in version 220.127.116.11 (January 13th, 2014)
- Added 3 new actions: Turn off monitor, Turn on monitor and No action. (also on command-line and remote telnet commands) [only tested on XP]
- Starting poweroff minimized no longer takes away focus of the running application
- Choosing a quick action from the tray no longer asks for confirmation when the 'allow cancel' option was selected.
New in version 18.104.22.168 (January 13th, 2014)
- Fixed bug: choosing WOL after the 'use nt' options was selected would return error.
- Added more logging with -debug option.
New in version 22.214.171.124 (January 13th, 2014)
- The -save_svc_set commandline option now automatically restarts the service if it is running.
- Added the STOP command in a telnet session.
New in version 126.96.36.199 (January 13th, 2014)
- Implemented workaround for Windows bug: Logoff while nobody was logged on caused Windows XP to display an empty screen and you were forced to turn off power. Poweroff now checks if a user is logged on before trying to logoff the user.
New in version 188.8.131.52 (January 13th, 2014)
- Fixed crash with new hibernate support
- Added -debug command line option to easily turn on debugging
- When the new hibernate/standby method fails, poweroff now tries the old method again.
New in version 184.108.40.206 (January 13th, 2014)
- Added hibernate support for Win98/Me systems.
New in version 220.127.116.11 (January 13th, 2014)
- Moved buttons a little bit
- Enabled the poweroff action in Windows 95/98/Me. Some people reported that the system didn't poweroff with the normal shutdown action. Maybe this action does the trick.