July 14th, 2012New Features:
· Themes feature
· Report option
· Buttons in the group for applications, including Announcement, Members Chat, Poll and Activity Log
· Option to remove the most recent groups
· Like' option in group
· Users can now check 'My Memberships' via user profile
· Users can now add Live Video URL to announcement
· Users can now connect to Facebook via RaidCall
· User interface and icons
· RaidCall program layout
· Apply For Recommended feature
· RaidCall program menu options
· Members icon in group
· Options for managing members in group
· Channel broadcast
· IM window interface
· Group/Channel announcements
· Options for managing the group
· Sound alerts
· Chat logs feature
· Voice sensitivity bar of Free-Talk Mode setting
June 7th, 2012New Features:
· Option to add a flash link on channel announcement
· Fixed the bug where some sound cards don't work on Free/Admin mode
· Fixed the bug where Raidcall would sometimes crash when entering a group
· Fixed the bug where Raidcall would sometimes crash when searching users in a group
March 30th, 2012New Features:
· Echo cancellation feature
· Message history feature
· Added High Quality in channels using Queued Mode
· Option to prohibit queuing, and added "Add to Queue" on Queued Mode
· Option to quickly check all online Mods/Admins in the group you're in
· Option to disable all text in a channel
· Option to delete account history on sign in window
· Added record audio feature
· Members now have identity icons beside their nicknames in text chat
· Fixed the bug where Raidcall crashes when entering voice group
· Fixed the bug where Raidcall crashes when running raidcall program
· Fixed the bug of music mode (software processing)
· Many other bugs have been found and fixed
February 14th, 2012
· Fixed the bug where sometimes Raidcall crashes when users receive private messages
October 12th, 2011New Features:
· Completely customizable UI and new icons.
· Added member list for group.
· Advanced voice group admin.
· Added hardware processing for music mode.
· Option to batch move users to my channel.
· Added text chat waiting time for guests.
· Option to create category for contact list.
· Option to reject all nudges.
· Fixed the server rebooting bug.
· Fixed the bug where the group member cannot dismiss his membership.
· Fixed the bug where unsettled membership applicants could not be saved after the group administrators log off.
· Fixed the bug where Raidcall crashes when users text chat or send screenshots in group for the first time.
· Optimize membership application process, cancel member limit for group.
· Optimize auto scrolling for text chatting area.
· Fixed the bug where users can't enter the group when it has reached a certain amount of people in it.
January 12th, 2011
· Fixed RaidCall login port problem.
January 3rd, 2011
· Ability to upload customized avatar.
· Option to choose text font, size and color for chatting.
· Added emoticons support for chatting.
· Ability to take screenshot in IM system.
· Added sound alerts of enabling Mic and disabling Mic.
· Ability to find your location in the server.
· Added disconnection notice in IM system.
· Modified the problem of channel list auto expand when entering the server.
· Limitation for user name (only 2 to 16 characters available).
· Added overlay support for Finding Neverland Online.
· Ability to assign nickname for your friends.
December 2nd, 2010
· Added Portuguese version.
· Revised RaidCall License Agreement and Privacy Statement.
· Added RaidCall policies.
October 12th, 2010
· Drag and drop for moving people into channels in game/ under overlay mode
· Ability to change the server name
· Added hotkey for mute/unmute Mic and speakers' voice
· Option to disable automatically volume adjustment for Windows 7
· Support for status of mic to be shown
· Mute status with an icon to be shown
· Ability to copy and paste multiline in chat windows
· Added sound notice when receiving channel messages and private messages in IM system
· Icon for RaidCall staff
· Option to clear server password transferred to server menu
September 2nd, 2010RaidCall client changes:
· Totally new RaidCall interface to perfect your voice chatting experience
· Drag and drop for moving people into channels.
· Ability to upload custom server logo.
· Added favorite server feature, that means you can add the servers you like into “favorite server” list simply right clicking the server.
· Multi- button mouse support for hotkey setup
· URL links in chat are now clickable.
· Channels now auto expand when connecting to server.
· Server location option added, so you can change a much fast server according to your internet connection speed.
· Feedback system has been added.
· An IM system has now been added in Overlay mode, which means you no longer have to exit the game to be able to chat with friends who are out of game.
· UI can now be scaled via overlay sidebar.
· Speaker position can now be customized in overlay (for instance, if you drag sidebar bottom left corner, then your speaker position becomes top left)
· A Server Ping icon has added so that you may now check your server ping. This icon can also be hidden.
· Modified default scrollbars.
· Overlay windows can now be managed automatically while gaming.
· To display the system menu, you can either right click, or double left click the blank area of the overlay sidebar.
· The default status for overlay is set to 'close.'
If you want to active overlay once game starts, please make sure:
· Make sure tick “active overlay once game starts” in overlay settings
· Open the configuration file “raidcall/flash/config.xml”under RaidCall install directory and change Autostart parameter setting to “1” in corresponding games option.
· Please note that overlay may or may not work properly set to loading automatically as the game starts.
· Added notification for new messages both in game and out of game.
· Added option to change overlay skin.
· Overlay goes live in the following games.
· World of Warcraft
· War3 (only support 32-bit color)
· StarCraft II
· Titan Quest
· Battlefield Bad Company 2
· Warharmer Online
· Call of duty 4
· The overlay in StarCraft II can be activated normally.
· RaidCall would not refresh itself and place the program in the center of the screen in overlay mode in some cases.
· Fixed the bug where a server logo would fail to upload.
· Fixed a problem that arises when trying to change hotkeys.
· Fixed UI and text errors.
· The 'start with windows’ problem has been resolved.
September 2nd, 2010
· Overlay in Star Craft 2 has been added.
September 2nd, 2010Bugs fix:
· WoW- US login error when loading the Raidcall overlay
· Mouse disabling problem in WoW
· Fixed Chinese character display issues
September 2nd, 2010
· UI Interface for Overlay
· Game List Update
· RaidCall Audio Volume Control
· Bugs fixed
· Switch server issues
· Operation action is limited after disconnected
· Kick out reason added for admin option
· Screen rocking problem