October 2nd, 2012
· Automatic index key generation functionality
· Ability to create preset sizes for Preview window, and built-in presets for iPhone window
· Ability to define a custom CSS file for the Help book's Contents page
· Ability to call Help Indexer shell application at end of Apple Help Book export
· Improved Library Palette window
· Improved batch file check
· Fixed problems with some page navigation settings in Settings window
March 22nd, 2012
· Support for localization in multiple languages, better stability, better performance, more options for displaying content;
March 8th, 2012
· fixes a problem that could cause problems when using some character combinations beginning with "Q".
January 12th, 2012
· Fixes a problem that made content in newly created Help books inaccessible until an index page for the Help book was set
November 3rd, 2011
· Support for localizing Help content in multiple languages
· Support for Apple's Help Bundle format
· A new Web Browser target (in addition to Apple Help Viewer and Windows HTML Help targets)
· More options for controlling output
· Greater stability and flexibility
· More intutitive interface
April 13th, 2011
· Additional support for working with content managed in version control systems, improvements for developers creating Help books for applications to be sold in the Apple Mac App Store, and some interface updates and bug fixes.
February 11th, 2010
· Better support for reusing content for different versions or different platforms.
· More tools for adding custom HTML to Help content.
· New default style snippets you can add to your Help content.