New in version 184.108.40.2061 Beta 1
January 20th, 2015
- New Defrag Engine - Less CPU usage, faster and more stable defrag.
- Added SSD Trim - Improve the performance and durability of SSD.
- New Game Defrag - Professional game defrag technology for better gaming experience.
- Enhanced Defragmentation - Further improved algorithms to release more space and enhance defragmentation.
- Brand New UI - Simpler but easier for operation.
- New Report - More detailed defrag report for easier-reading.
New in version 220.127.116.118 (October 22nd, 2014)
- Added support for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- Added support for defragmentation VHD (Virtual Hard Disk of Windows).
- Further enhanced defragmentation for Metro Apps.
- Optimized algorithms for faster defrag.
- Optimized Reports with more details.
- Fixed bugs.
New in version 18.104.22.1682 (June 19th, 2014)
- Added support for multi-account.
- Added support for Win 8.1 Update.
- Enhanced defragmentation for Metro Apps.
- Enhanced defragmentation for XP FAT32 system files and accelerated file access effectively.
- Enhanced stability of defragmentation and reduced system resource consumption further when defrag .
- Fixed bugs.
New in version 22.214.171.1249 (March 11th, 2014)
- Added Volume Shadow Service (VSS) compatible mode - When defrag volume, we use advanced algorithms to close VSS intelligently, thus to release the volume space. It can improve defragmentation while still ensure the security of VSS.
- Optimized defrag engine and enhanced its stability.
- Improved defrag engine to support Windows XP permanently.
- Improved GUI
- Added and improved multi-language pack
- Fixed bugs.
New in version 126.96.36.1999 (January 14th, 2014)
- Includes all the changes from the previous Beta versions
New in version 188.8.131.52 Beta 2.0 (December 27th, 2013)
- New disk defrag engine to 100% secure defragmentation and ensure powerful disk optimization ability
- Brand-new metro style UI with new defragmenting map and improved function to enlarge and narrow interface
- Fully supported defragmentation of Windows 8/8.1 Metro Apps for faster access and smoother running experience
- Prioritized files intelligently and defragmented fragments drastically for ultimate speedup
- Reduced Smart Defrag's usage of memory and system resources.
- Improved and accelerated Defrag and Fast Optimize
- Enhanced the stability of Boot Time Defrag
- Enhanced logs to defrag and analyze automatically
- Fixed bug
New in version 184.108.40.206 Beta 1.0 (December 2nd, 2013)
- New Disk Defrag Engine - With the new disk defrag engine, the defragmentation is 100% secure and the disk optimization ability is much more powerful.
- New Intelligent Prioritize Files Function - Prioritizes files intelligently and defragments fragments drastically.
- Supports Win 8/ 8.1 Metro Apps Defrag - Fully supports the defragmentation of Windows 8/8.1 Metro Apps for faster access and smoother running experience.
- New metro style UI - Brand new metro UI delights your eyes.
- Enhanced logs - Automatically save logs for Defrag and Analyze .
- Fully supports Windows 8/8.1.
New in version 220.127.116.111 (August 3rd, 2013)
- Enhanced the accuracy to detect SSD
- Added the feature to remember the change of List View
- Fixed the bug that can not remove external hard drives
- Fixed other bugs
New in version 2.4 (May 14th, 2012)
- Added support for Windows 8
- Improved Boot-time defrag module
- Improved SSD detection module
- Improved interface
- Updated language files
- Fixed general bugs