New in version 188.8.131.52 Beta
April 7th, 2015
- The fix in 184.108.40.206 involves 64 bit windows running 32 bit TU. It caused a nasty crash.
New in version 220.127.116.11 Beta (March 25th, 2015)
- This version fetches the current SHSH from the device. This means that if you are running 8.1.2, it doesn’t matter if Apple is no longer signing 8.1.2, TinyUmbrella will fetch the SHSH from the device. There are a couple of conditions.
- You must be jailbroken
- You must have AFC2 installed (Search Apple File Conduit “2” in Cydia)
- You must have an A7 or A8 device. This will not work for anything lower.
- A7 Devices include: iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2 (retina), iPad Mini 3,
- A8 Devices include: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPad Air 2
- If you do not have one of the above devices, you will need to wait for iH8sn0w and his iFaith update.
New in version 18.104.22.168 Beta (March 23rd, 2015)
- Architecture detection – TinyUmbrella will now warn you if iTunes is a different architecture. This affects device detection. If TinyUmbrella and iTunes are not the same architecture, TinyUmbrella will not be able to detect your device
- Contention issues – I had some nasty race conditions revolving around startup and the handling of files. This has been fixed in the latest build
- SHSH ECID and Version detection – TinyUmbrella was failing to detect very old (3.x) SHSH formats. This resulted in -1.shshs. This has been fixed and the actual SHSHs found in those -1 files will be placed in their proper homes automatically.
- Longer TSS Fetch cooldown – This is important because if we hit the TSS servers too quickly, their flood detection will kick in and we will earn ourselves a nice temporary IP ban.
- Device Highlighting from SHSH table – When you select a signature in the table, the corresponding device is highlighted in the device tree.
- Many more bug fixes
New in version 7.11.00 (April 28th, 2014)
- TU has been updated for 7.1.x support but beware there are still some issues I’m working through for the iPhone 5S. I’ve got something screwy with the request that is going wrong but I haven’t figured it out yet. I’ll update a fix as soon as I figure what I’m doing wrong. It’s likely something stupid.
- Sorry it’s not perfect. For those devices that still can downgrade this should work. For those that we cannot downgrade yet, it still doesn’t hurt to save what we can just in case.
New in version 7.04.00 (December 10th, 2013)
New in version 7.00.00 (September 21st, 2013)
- Supports saving SHSH for iOS 7 and 7.0.1
New in version 6.14.00 (May 3rd, 2013)
- TinyUmbrella was updated for the stealth iOS 6.1.4 release for iPhone5,1 and iPhone5,2.
New in version 6.13.00 (April 25th, 2013)
- TinyUmbrella 6.13.00 supports iOS 6.1.3 and the relevant devices. I've also fixed a nagging bug that windows users have reported (ClassNotFoundException on Platform).