New in version 7.11.00
April 28th, 2014
- TU has been updated for 7.1.x support but beware there are still some issues I’m working through for the iPhone 5S. I’ve got something screwy with the request that is going wrong but I haven’t figured it out yet. I’ll update a fix as soon as I figure what I’m doing wrong. It’s likely something stupid.
- Sorry it’s not perfect. For those devices that still can downgrade this should work. For those that we cannot downgrade yet, it still doesn’t hurt to save what we can just in case.
New in version 7.04.00 (December 10th, 2013)
New in version 7.00.00 (September 21st, 2013)
- Supports saving SHSH for iOS 7 and 7.0.1
New in version 6.14.00 (May 3rd, 2013)
- TinyUmbrella was updated for the stealth iOS 6.1.4 release for iPhone5,1 and iPhone5,2.
New in version 6.13.00 (April 25th, 2013)
- TinyUmbrella 6.13.00 supports iOS 6.1.3 and the relevant devices. I've also fixed a nagging bug that windows users have reported (ClassNotFoundException on Platform).