March 2nd, 2013TrueCafe Client protection:
· Click for full sized image If a customer terminates TrueCafe Client with any process kill tool, TrueCafe Client Watcher system service starts it again in a few seconds.
· Diskless systems support
· Setup/Home/etc. screens
· User groups and Goods screens
· Select ticket terminal profile
· Ticket bandwidth limit
· Switch terminals to the stand-by mode
· Wi-Fi ports white list (e.g. email ports)
· Print log date filter
· Operator can't change pre-paid/post-paid customer option
· Volume control on Windows 7
· Customer list vertical scroll bar disappears when filter applied
November 19th, 2012PayPal and credit cards (Wi-Fi):
· Let your customers buy tickets via PayPal or credit cards (via Wi-Fi module only at the moment). In order to accept payments, you need a BUSINESS PayPal account. PayPal Payments Pro option has to be enabled to support credit cards.
August 17th, 2012Quick tickets:
· Create, sell and print tickets with one click.
Minutes on balance:
· Keep an exact minutes number besides the money deposit on any customer account.
Wi-Fi page editor:
· Customize your Wi-Fi login and info pages. Change text, select a style, add pictures.
June 19th, 2012Wi-Fi setup wizard:
· Wi-Fi setup wizard is a step-by-step guide which helps you set up your Wi-Fi billing network and software.
Terminal name on login screen:
· Display a terminal name on the TrueCafe Client login window.
New connection wizard:
· Specify a server IP and a unique terminal name when you connect a terminal computer to your server.
· Restart terminal and close programs delay when log off
· No re-login needed when Wi-Fi laptop IP changed
· Custom tickets: traffic limit
· Daily report layout
· Customer payment history
· Customer email
· New customer incorrect balance value
· Custom ticket layout: image scale
· Daily report. Some sales are assigned to "system" operator
· URL log. Login empty for desktop PC sessions
January 3rd, 2012Ticket time of day limit:
· Specify time of day limit for your tickets. If time of day is specified, a customer can't log in using this ticket at the other time.
Ticket traffic limit:
· Specify traffic limit in Mbytes when you create pre-paid tickets. When the limit is over, the customer session is stopped even if some time is still left on the customer's balance.
Cash drawer support:
· Use TrueCafe main menu > Tools > POS. Cash drawer to connect program to your cash drawer. Cash drawer opens when you change a customer balance or start/extend/stop customer sessions.
· Use Quick setup screen to configure base options when you install the program: change currency, setup guest rates, create tickets, change administrative password, etc.
· Right click on the customer list, select "Import" to import your customers from Excel file.
· Search the customers typing id, login or name above the customer list.
· Use webcam to get customer photo
· Customer photo is displayed on the session info panel
· URL log: customer login and session number
· Free tickets
· Daily report: operator list
· Daily report access opitons for every operator
· Expiry date on Wi-Fi info page
· Change Wi-Fi billing port
· Minutes on printed tickets
· Scripts: customer_login parameter
· Ticket unlimited time on Windows 7
· Wi-Fi billing blocks network sharing and printing
· Slowdown when starting a session from the server screen
June 16th, 2011Advertisement:
· Display advertisement on your terminals on the TrueCafe Client background. An advertisement can be a web page or picture. Use TrueCafe main menu > Setup > Advertisement to configure the ad list and display interval.
Print options screen:
· Configure all your print options, such as monochrome/colour page rates, print firewall and confirmation on the same screen: TrueCafe main menu > Setup > Print billing
Export to CSV:
· Export most of the lists (tickets, sales, etc.) to CSV-files, which you can open in Open Office and other programs.
Custom ticket layout:
· Customize your ticket print layout, add/remove captions, add your cafe logo, etc. Edit tickets.layout file in the TrueCafe folder. Preview ticket layouts.
· Specify whether a customer is allowed to log in to desktop or Wi-Fi or any terminals.
· Print a number of tickets on the same page (e.g. A4) or cut every ticket (1 page = 1 ticket). The latter approach is useful when you print tickets on the receipt printer.
· Hide Windows Start button, desktop items, taskbar, etc. - now from the TrueCafe Client side.
· Print monitor: correct copies number calculation
· Change currency string
· New operator access options: top-up customer accounts, start/extend sessions
· No need to restart server any more when new tickets created
· "Run as Administrator" not required to register the software
· Sell items: fractional quantities
· Daily report. An operator only sees his/her sales
· WebReports. Printer friendly pages
· WebReports. Access
· Options value field size increased
· Program error reports by email
· TrueCafe Client sometimes doesn't lock the terminal screen
· "List index..." error when adding inventories
· Incorrect Wi-Fi billing redirect link
· Receipt. Font color not saved
October 12th, 2010Web Access:
· Sell tickets and top-up customer accounts remotely from your web browser.
· This is useful when you have an operator who sells tickets/tops up accounts from a separate computer (e.g. hotel reception) and doesn't have access to your TrueCafe Server computer.
· TrueCafe Web Access must be installed on your TrueCafe Server computer. Use Web Access Windows Start menu shortcut to run Web Access. Copy the address to your remote computer and replace 127.0.0.1 in the address with your actual server IP address.
Reports by email:
· Receive your Internet cafe reports automatically by email every day, every Monday or every 1st day of month.
· Open TrueCafe Web Reports, Mail options, specify which reports you would like to get and select time period (last month, last week, yesterday). Enter your email address and your mail server parameters. Click the Send now button to test mail sending.
· Monitor your Internet cafe terminals state and get a notification when a terminal is off or TrueCafe Client is not running.
Scan customer documents:
· Scan customer documents such as a photo, passport, driving license, etc. Click on the customer icon to scan a photo or use the Documents tab to scan any other documents.
· Setup the info display at your shop or cafe receiption so that an incoming customer can locate an available terminal himself.
· Use your Internet browser to open TrueCafe Web Access and select Club Map main menu item. Click the Edit link to change options and move the terminal icons on the map. Upload your club map layout picture.
· Round total session amount using TrueCafe main menu > Tools > Options > Rounding option. For example, if Rounding = 0.5 and the session total = 1.30, it's rounded to 1.50.
· Select a ticket printer if it's not your Windows default one. For example, you can select your POS printer as your ticket printer.
Auto-login when Windows login = TrueCafe login:
· Start TrueCafe customer session and unlock a terminal screen automatically when Windows user login is found in your TrueCafe customer list.
· This is helpful when all your customers have personal Windows user names so they don't need to login to TrueCafe when then login to Windows.
Lock screen when disconnected:
· Lock a terminal screen when network disconnection detected.
· Analyze your cafe computers payload using Web Reports > Payload report.
· Tickets are available on the expiry date and disabled the next day
· Ticket expiry date "today": sale/login date + 0 days
· Auto-close pre-paid sessions stopped from the server side
· Security options: change time/money and paid amounts
· TrueCafe Client. Press Shift when you double click on a program icon to start it via "Run as... (administrator)"
· Log outs list performance improvement
· Wi-Fi billing: proxy 8080 and 3128 ports are supported
· Copy application profiles
· Web Reports. URL log
· Network driver can't be installed on Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit versions
· TrueCafe Client session window doesn't show up sometimes
· Wi-Fi billing traffic counter resets when the info page refreshes
· Ticket login mask isn't applied to "login = ID" tickets
· Incorrect 1-minute rounding
· "User not found" error when customer types extra spaces before/after login
· Program registration on Windows 7 and Vista
· Duplicated Wi-Fi sessions when a terminal IP is changed
· Incorrect pre-paid amount starting a session for a terminal with the pricing coeff more than 1
· Printing tickets on some receipt printer models ("division by zero" error)
August 19th, 2009
· Bandwidth management
· Valve Steam support
· Wi-Fi white list
· close programs delay
· Wi-Fi / Desktop tickets
· top-up and ticket receipts
October 14th, 2008
· Shift management
· Customer programs
· Connection wizard
· Wi-Fi sessions timeout
· Promotional tickets
· Continue Wi-Fi session
· Sales report
· View customer sessions
· Hide drives
· Cleanup: sales data
· Select data folder
May 8th, 2008
· Wi-Fi hotspot support (wireless billing)
· Terminal-dependent pricing
· Ticket pricing wizard
November 17th, 2007
· Vista compatibility
· inventory management
· Client security
· printing confirmation
· ticket login mask
· ticket expiry date
· keyboard shortcuts
· terminal max sound volume
November 17th, 2006
· Administrator: remote terminal screenshot, task manager, volume control
· Administrator: ticket face value in the customer/ticket list
· Administrator: terminal ping status in the list
· TrueCafe Client: log off a customer session when a screensaver starts
· TrueCafe Client: log off a customer session when Windows logoff/shutdown
· TrueCafe Client: clear Internet Explorer History and Temporary Internet Files when log off
· TrueCafe Client: connect/disconnect a dial-up connection when logon/logoff
· TrueCafe Client: protect options with an unlocking code in registered version
· Tickets: expiration date
· Printer Watcher: distinct charge rates for monochrome and colour printing
· Printer Watcher: extended terminal match: name -> ip -> name in LAN
· Power Management: shutdown idle or all terminals in your cyber cafe, turn on a terminal remotely, automatically shutdown an idle terminal
· Point-of-sale: check the customer balance before making a sale
· Pricing: minimal charge, calculation improvements
· Customer: user access improvements
· Customer: highlight an account in the list with a background colour
· Database Workshop: backup schedule
· Cash and credit card payments accepted
· Set default ticket name in options
· Disable simultaneous login for any customer/ticket
· Receipt: customer name section is added
· Setup: add TrueCafe Windows Firewall exceptions
· Language Editor is disabled in TrueCafe Client
· Precise terminal icons movement
September 5th, 2006
· pre-paid tickets (time codes), reliable terminal locking, walk-in and member sales
August 16th, 2006
· Tickets (time codes)
· Point-of-sale: walk-in and member sales
· TrueCafe Client: a customer can top-up his balance
· TrueCafe Client: a customer can change his password
· TrueCafe Client: perfect workstation locking
· TrueCafe Client: set a background picture
· TrueCafe Client: end running applications
· Sessions: close sessions automatically
· Sessions: pre-paid and post-paid sessions
· Customer: specify pre-paid or post-paid method explicitly
· Customer: calculate pre-paid account time left
· Customer: top-up a balance
· Customer: virtual cash
· Daily report
· Interface improvements: XP-styled icons
· "Switch user" in main menu
· Session list: customer age is displayed