May 3rd, 2013
· Added support for the passwords of Internet Explorer 10
February 27th, 2013
· WebBrowserPassView now reads the passwords from all profiles of Chrome Web browser
January 28th, 2013
· Fixed bug: WebBrowserPassView failed to work with master password of Firefox containing non-English characters.
January 3rd, 2013
· WebBrowserPassView now extracts the passwords from all profiles of Firefox Web browser and reads the profiles.ini file of Firefox to get the correct profile folders.
· Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
· Fixed issue: The properties dialog-box and other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
August 14th, 2012Add new command-line options:
· /LoadPasswordsChrome, and more
April 30th, 2012
· Fixed bug: WebBrowserPassView failed to get the passwords of Firefox and Chrome, if the path of their password file contained non-English characters
March 9th, 2012
· Added 'User Name Field' and 'Password Field' columns for Chrome, Firefox, and Opera Web browsers.
December 22nd, 2011
· Added 'Password Strength' column, which calculates the strength of the password and displays it as Very Weak, Weak, Medium, Strong, or Very Strong.
October 17th, 2011
· Added support for Safari Web browser (passwords are decrypted from keychain.plist)
July 21st, 2011
· WebBrowserPassView now automatically extracts the passwords of Chrome Canary
May 14th, 2011
· The passwords of Chrome Web browser are now displayed properly even when the password file is locked by Chrome.
April 19th, 2011
· Added option to choose the desired Opera password file (wand.dat).
· Imporved the detection of Opera password file (wand.dat).
April 5th, 2011
· Added new options for Firefox passwords: Use a master password to decrypt the passwords, Load the passwords from the specified profile folder, and the option to use the specified Firefox installation.
· Added option specify the profile folder (User Data) of Google Chrome (For example: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default)
· Be aware that this feature only works if the profile was created by the current logged on user. Loading from external drive is not supported yet.