New in version 1.35
June 26th, 2013
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option.
- Added x64 build.
New in version 1.33 (August 11th, 2011)
- Added 'File Size' column.
New in version 1.32 (February 28th, 2011)
- Added 'Google Search - Product Name' option , which allows you to easily search information in Google about the product name of the selected item.
New in version 1.31 (January 6th, 2011)
- Added Google search option (Ctrl+G), which allows you to easily search information in Google about the executable filename of the selected item
New in version 1.30 (December 24th, 2010)
- Added new command-line options to disable/enable/delete startup items from command-line - /enable , /disable, and /delete
New in version 1.25 (August 26th, 2010)
- Added 'Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File' option. When this option is turned on, the column names are added as the first line when you export to csv or tab-delimited file
New in version 1.22 (July 17th, 2010)
- Fixed issue: Removed the wrong encoding from the xml string, which caused problems to some xml viewers.
New in version 1.21 (June 14th, 2010)
- Added 'Process Created On' column, which displays the date/time that the process was created (Only if the process is still running).
- The 'Process Path' column value is now converted to long path, if the process path was originally stored in short path.
New in version 1.20 (March 30th, 2010)
- Added 'Edit Startup Item' option, which allows you to edit existing item.