New in version 1.35
June 26th, 2013
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option.
- Added x64 build.
New in version 1.33 (August 11th, 2011)
- Added 'File Size' column.
New in version 1.32 (February 28th, 2011)
- Added 'Google Search - Product Name' option , which allows you to easily search information in Google about the product name of the selected item.
New in version 1.31 (January 6th, 2011)
- Added Google search option (Ctrl+G), which allows you to easily search information in Google about the executable filename of the selected item
New in version 1.30 (December 24th, 2010)
- Added new command-line options to disable/enable/delete startup items from command-line - /enable , /disable, and /delete
New in version 1.25 (August 26th, 2010)
- Added 'Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File' option. When this option is turned on, the column names are added as the first line when you export to csv or tab-delimited file
New in version 1.22 (July 17th, 2010)
- Fixed issue: Removed the wrong encoding from the xml string, which caused problems to some xml viewers.
New in version 1.21 (June 14th, 2010)
- Added 'Process Created On' column, which displays the date/time that the process was created (Only if the process is still running).
- The 'Process Path' column value is now converted to long path, if the process path was originally stored in short path.
New in version 1.20 (March 30th, 2010)
- Added 'Edit Startup Item' option, which allows you to edit existing item.
New in version 1.18 (January 2nd, 2010)
- Fixed bug: WhatInStartup sorted the startup list improperly after delete.
New in version 1.17 (December 9th, 2009)
- Fixed the problem with missing icons on Windows 7/x64
New in version 1.16 (November 26th, 2009)
- Fixed bug: When adding a new startup item without parameters to the Registry, WhatInStartup added unneeded space character in the end of string, which caused it to fail on execution.
New in version 1.15 (September 28th, 2009)
- Added support for x64 systems. When running WhatInStartup on x64 system, it'll display the startup items for both 32-bit and 64-bit applications. The startup items of 32-bit applications will be marked with '(WOW64)' in the Type column.
- Added sorting command-line options.
New in version 1.11 (July 18th, 2009)
- Fixed issue: When WhatInStartup window is hidden and there is an icon in the taskbar, running WhatInStartup again will open the existing instance of WhatInStartup, instead of creating another one.
New in version 1.10 (June 15th, 2009)
- Added new columns: 'File Created Time', 'File Modified Time', and 'File Attributes'
- Added 'New Startup Item' option.
New in version 1.05 (April 22nd, 2009)
- Added 'Execute Command' option.
- Added 'File Properties' option.