New in version 5.0.0 Build 3799
December 13th, 2014
- Fixed when using the raw command %f token the selection list was processed in reverse order.
- Fixed an issue where the remote folder cache expired unexpectedly. The folder cache check-box setting "Expire after minutes" was ignored and the cache was always cleared after minutes.
- Fixed an issue with the global "Enable Skip list" setting being ignored in some cases, as a result the skip list was enabled even when the setting was unchecked.
- Fixed an issue with the "Filename Case Conversion" feature mangling filenames.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with OpenSSH+HPN on FreeBSD.
New in version 5.0.0 Build 3795 (December 13th, 2014)
- Fixed windows error code 1400 crash triggered by showing toolbar hints when FlashFXP is started on a local desktop and then accessed via a remote desktop (RDC).
- Fixed password prompt window active/focus issue when restoring FlashFXP from the tray area.
- Fixed an issue where the seconds of a file date/time did not match the local remote file list (visual issue).
- Fixed an issue with the Queue > Save As dialog on Windows XP that caused the file type filter to be set to "Save Selection" by default resulting in only the selected items being saved to the queue file.
- Changed the way the status-bar panels resize to fit the text; under some conditions the constant resizing was very unpleasant.
- During a site to site transfer (while waiting for the PORT reply) if the connection is lost then the transfer queue would stop with a "server error, aborted", this behavior has changed and now only applies to the first transfer attempt.
- Fixed a device context (DC) resource leak when generating a prompt dialog. i.e. confirmation or input prompts. Wrong API was called; DeleteDC() instead of ReleaseDC()
- Fixed a memory leak when closing FlashFXP, the internal custom command data structure was not freed.
- Fixed a memory leak in a routine that expanded %appdata% and %allusersprofile%. A temporary PIDL was allocated within the routine and was not freed.
- Fixed incorrect relative path in log folder location; i.e. ".\logs\" tried to store the logs under the application exe path rather than under the application data path.
- Fixed incorrect logic in folder cache after stopping a 'server file search' operation followed by listing a non-cached folder; the file listing is stored in the cached for the wrong folder.
New in version 5.0.0 Build 3791 (November 10th, 2014)
- This update addresses a Buffer overflow in the Vcl.Graphics.TPicture.Bitmap implementation of the Visual Component Library (VCL) that is used within FlashFXP.
- Fixed issue running en-queued commands via a scheduled task, when the queue also contained file transfers that preserved the date/time on file transfer.
New in version 5.0.0 Build 3788 (November 3rd, 2014)
- Fixed drag/drop issue when dragging between two separate local browsers and the drop-target item is selected.
- Fixed an issue where raw command hot key shortcuts were sometimes non-functional. When the command menu was generated/updated/cleared sometimes the shortcut list was not synced.
- Fixed an issue where the file list right-click raw command sub-menu was sometimes not populated. (related to the issue above)
- Fixed an issue with the remote folder cache after refreshing a cached folder from the server.
- Fixed crash on exit when running a scheduled task that contains special commands (raw commands, en-queued move, rename, delete, etc operations).
- Fixed rare A/V crash in the Site Manager after deleting a site group. A sanity check failed to prevent access to an invalid object.
- Fixed rare A/V crash when using the Remote Editing feature caused by an invalid value within the remote edit file object. Added additional sanity checks.
New in version 5.0.0 Build 3786 (October 27th, 2014)
- Fixed A/V parsing mailto: links in the console window, the mailto: prefix is cut from the line but the length of the line isn't updated, causing the memory to be read 7 bytes past the EOL.
- Improved the custom commands progress text on the status-bar by prefixing the status text with the progress.
- Fixed unexpected result after expanding a tree-node in the navigation tree and then refreshing the current directory. FlashFXP failed to switch the current working directory on the server back to the active directory and as a result the file list content was that of the expanded folder.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when a directory listing failed due to a SSL/TLS error FlashFXP was attempting to auto-magically switch PASV/PORT modes when it should not have. It was checking the SSL result of the control socket and not the data socket.
- Fixed an issue that some users experienced in build 3784 with minimizing FlashFXP to the system tray (the main window didn't completely disappear, leaving an unsightly box in the bottom left of the screen).
- Changes to the way custom commands are loaded so that if FlashFXP is running from a removable drive and the drive is removed the custom commands are still available.
- Added local browser specific custom commands /copy /cut /paste that mimic the windows shell operations.
- Fixed several minor UI drawing issue when rendering the content within some dialogs. (i.e. button spacing, bottom border on section headers, etc)
- Fixed a couple minor UI issues and an A/V crash when running FlashFXP under WINE.
New in version 5.0.0 Build 3784 (October 18th, 2014)
- Updated OpenSSL 1.0.1j
- OpenSSL Security Advisory [15 Oct 2014]
- Fixed DPI scaling issues with that Key Manager and Raw Command input dialogs making them unusable. As well as a few other very minor DPI related issues in the Edit Queue Item dialog, Filters dialog, Site Manager dialog, Edit Custom commands dialog.
New in version 5.0.0 Build 3782 (October 16th, 2014)
- Fixed crash when trying to remote edit a file when the setting "remember edit history" is unchecked.
- Fixed a crash while saving the FlashFXP data files and the write operation fails (i.e. insufficient disk space/quota). FlashFXP will now attempt to preallocate the disk space first before writing the file content to prevent an unexpected failure which could lead to file corruption or loss of data.
New in version 5.0.0 Build 3781 (October 14th, 2014)
- Fixed regression in a couple right-click pop-up menus; Resulting in double pop-up menus and menu entries missing from some menus.
New in version 5.0.0 Build 3780 (October 13th, 2014)
- Fixed regression with raw command prompt right-click popup menu.
- Some more tweaks to the way the main window layout is adjusted when certain visual elements are switched between visible and hidden.
- Fixed crash when creating a X.509 certificate or public/private key pair and then aborting the operation.