New in version 4.0.505 Beta
December 19th, 2014
- FIX: Corrects issue syncing cancelled meetings that have not been deleted from the Outlook calendar.
New in version 4.0.503 Beta (December 17th, 2014)
- REVISION: Adds option to the Google calendar sync mapping / option to control syncing Google event descriptions to the Outlook event body for existing events. This option, when disabled, allows preserving the Outlook rich text formatted descriptions which is not supported by Google events and could otherwise be lost when changes are synced from Google to Outlook events.
- REVISION: Adds help button to the gSyncit ribbon and toolbar to access the main gSyncit support/help page.
New in version 4.0.501 Beta (December 16th, 2014)
- REVISION: Changed how the installer registers the main gSyncit Outlook add-in
- REVISION: Adds help button to the gSyncit ribbon bar in Outlook 2010/2013 to access the main gSyncit support/help page.
New in version 4.0.500 (December 16th, 2014)
- FIX: Minor revision to installer and jump to baseline version 4.0.500
New in version 4.0.343 (December 15th, 2014)
- FIX: Corrects reported issue with missing toolbar icons.
New in version 4.0.341 Beta (December 15th, 2014)
- FIX: Corrects reported issue handling change collision between Outlook/Google events.
New in version 4.0.338 Beta (December 13th, 2014)
- FIX (important): Corrects issue where the sync direction specified on the Google calendar sync mapping may not be respected as configured. Issue surfaced in the v4.0.336 beta.
New in version 4.0.337 Beta (December 12th, 2014)
- NEW: Added the ability to sync specified Google event colors with Outlook categories. This feature allows mapping a Google event color with a specific Outlook category which can be assigned to a specific color on the Outlook categories configuration dialog.
New in version 4.0.336 Beta (December 11th, 2014)
- REVISION: Minor fix to preserve Google calendar time zone when converting from Outlook/Windows time zone to Google calendar event time zone instead of using pre-defined default. This change provides improved time zone handling where a Windows time zone contains more than one Google supported time zone.
- REVISION: Removes checkbox to set sync direction on the Google calendar sync mapping. This is redundant and handled via the newer Sync Direction dropdown.
- REVISION: Adds option to the gSyncit system tray app to choose which gSyncit configuration profile to sync when gSyncit is running in the background and Outlook is closed. The default is to sync with the primary default Outlook profile. Also changed the background process to spawn a new instancing of Outlook instead of trying to connect with the currently running instance.