September 17th, 2011
· Access to the app directories on iOS devices has been restored. This update is especially important for those people who were seeing the error message pretaining to the bad CoreFoundation.dll file. Many other stability fixes have been added
September 12th, 2011
· Resolved file and folder renaming bug. Improved recursive file deletion.
July 5th, 2011
· Includes several bug fixes, additionally, hidden files on the iPhone can now be viewed (or hidden from the prefs menu).
June 13th, 2011
· A bug has been fixed which allows the programs to successfully decode the connected iOS device name. Various other minor bugs have been squashed.
January 21st, 2010
· The latest release of iPhone Explorer focused on rewriting the drag-and-drop code for transferring files from the iPod or iPhone to the file system. We home that this resolves a bug that some Windows 7 users were having which prevented them from from successfully transferring files. If the problem presists with the new version, please e-mail us and let us know.