Digital Patrol is a modern effective anti-trojan scanner capable of finding and deleting all known types of trojan programs, Internet worms, script viruses and other harmful programs.
Digital Patrol finds 100% of all tojan programs in-the-wild, i.e. that trojan programs which are really spread over the Internet. Digital Patrol finds and deletes computer viruses in your computer disks and memory.
The program has a unique system of hot update from the Internet allowing it to easily and surely update not only antivirus bases, but also any other software components.
Digital Patrol also makes a heuristic analysis of files and disks system partitions to find a new, previously unknown viruses. The program checks the most popular archive types and self-extract executable files.
Here are some key features of "Digital Patrol":
· E-Mail Guardian Anti-Virus for RitLabs TheBat!
· Windows Security Center: Digital Patrol support Anti-Virus Integration
· SpeedScan Technology — Enhanced performance through a new NictaTech Software scanning engine;
· Rapidly Live Update — Every 30-min definition and modules updates;
· Digital Patrol lets you quickly scan files and access other Digital Patrol features directly from Windows Explorer.
· Quickly and easily detect spyware and other malware that can use your private information without your consent, display annoying pop-up ads, or change Internet settings.
· Removes the “active trojan” from a disk, even if it is blocking the file;
· Removes trojan files that are locked for writing (e.g. DLLs being used);
· Manage all autostart information and memory processes;
· Best backdoor and worm protection;
· Keyloggers, porno-dialers, porno-downloader protection;
· User friendly interface;
· Scans: system memory and autorun areas (detects viruses, worms and trojans, which are running);
· Scanning and cleaning of the Windows registry;
· Scans: archives (ZIP, RAR, ARJ, Microsoft CAB, InstallShield CAB) and mailbases (Outlook Express, TheBat!, PlainMain, e.t.c.).
· Pentium 100 MHz or higher
· 32 MB RAM
· 4 MB of HDD free space
· Access to Internet for product update
· 90 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support Win7/Win8 nCore Engine
· Interface - fixes and improvements
· ACE - fixed ‘incorrect reply from cloud’ crashes
· Remove binary logging, fix possible memory leak
· Activation wizard show information about license when software is activated
· Activation wizard can set correct system time for activation
· Fixed inaccuracy and small bugs in all modules