TrustPort Internet Security is a comprehensive software solution for the safety of your computer. At all entry points, it protects against various types of malicious codes; it provides antivirus, antispyware and antiadware control. It checks electronic mail and reliably takes away spam. It prevents downloading malware from the web environment, it protects children and youth against improper web content.
It controls all communications with the internet and enables blocking of unknown connections. The solution further increases security of stored data and of their exchange, via tools for real time encryption, for communications verified by electronic signature, for creation of encrypted archives, for reliable shredding of sensitive data intended to be erased.
In comparison with previous versions, TrustPort Internet Security brings a brand new graphical user interface with neat modern icons. In addition to the default skin, user can choose from hundreds of other skins, available for free on the internet. The solution can be used in two operating modes, for beginners or for advanced users. First one offers easy and transparent control of all essential functions, second one enables detailed settings according to the needs of the user.
Users working on more workstations will appreciate option of creating portable antivirus protection on a flash disk. Furthermore, you will also have the possibility to create a recovery disk in advance, just in case of any fatal operation system failure.
Here are some key features of "TrustPort Internet Security 2013":
Protection of Local Files:
· The resident protection continuously monitors files being opened and does not allow malware to be launched. At planned intervals the program carries out a preventative check of the entire disk. As a result of the use of two top quality scanning motors the abilities of the program to detect harmful code are among the best in the world.
· Web pages are the most common source of virus infections therefore the program scans files while they are being downloaded from the internet. It is possible to automatically identify data streams such as audio or video transmissions which it is not necessary to scan. Typical phishing sites are identified and blocked.
· Electronic mail is checked for the presence of malware and spam. Full integration into Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook Express and Windows Mail is offered. It is also possible to scan all incoming post from any selected client.
· All Internet contacts between the computer and the outside world are monitored. The majority of legitimate applications are automatically recognized and communication with the Internet is permitted. Unknown or suspicious applications are blocked or in some cases you will be asked whether you would like to permit or block them. The program enables a wide range of firewall settings to be used.
· The program distinguishes 13 categories of unwanted web sites for example pornographic or gambling sites which it is possible to block using the family lock feature. Individual users are able to create their own profile regarding the blocking of selected categories.
· The special properties which this program offers are created in a transferable version of the Antivirus program for your USB flash disk. Your data is protected when transferred to your key ring and at the same time you have the opportunity to carry out antivirus checks on any computer with USB capability.
· Intel Pentium IV processor or compatible
· 512 MB RAM
· 500 MB free disk space
· 30 days trial
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· firewall now automatically creates rules, added five new data shredding methods, increase in performance, improved support of 64-bit operating systems, unspecified improvements and bug fixes