Blu-Disc Studio description
Quick creation of Blu-ray discs
Blu-Disc Studio is developed as a handy and user-friendly software that can assist users when it comes to creating Blu-ray discs.
Blu-Disc Studio provides you with multiple features that allow you to create main and popup menus, as well as to highlight current subtitles, tracks or episodes.
In order to create a new Blu-ray disc you have to:
· Prepare video / sound streams and graphical assets
· Design Main Menus, Popup Menus with graphical assets
· Create transitions from one Menu to another
· Put video, audio streams and Menus together
· Compile project with built-in muxer or export to Scenarist BD
NOTE: In order to be able to use the application, users have to request a free demo-key.
Here are some key features of "Blu-Disc Studio":
· Make animated menus
· Customize transitions between movies (clips)
· Automatic scenes menu creation
· Seamless menu
· Build Blu-ray disc with internal muxer
· Supported graphic formats: PNG images 32 bit (24 + 8), also allows to import graphics from Adobe Photoshop PSD files
· Supported video formats: AVC (h264), VC-1, M2V (MPEG-2) with the resolution of 1920x1080, 1440x1080, 1280x720 and with frame rate of 23,976p, 24p, 25i, 29,97i
· Supported audio formats: AC3 (Dolby Digital), E-AC3 (Dolby Digital +), True-HD, DTS, DTS-HD and stereo wave (WAV)
· Supported subtitle formats: SRT, BDN.xml + PNG, PES + MUI
· .NET Framework 4.0
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Autoclose popup.
· Added bmpWidth/bmpHeight/bmpLeft/bmpTop into chapters preset.
· Added Multi-Action for the End-Action.
· Added Draw method (defines the order of button states on the screen).
· Added Action matrix (the window, where you can copy and paste actions, animations and highlights).
· Help is fixed/updated/corrected.
· Added LPE (Large projects edition) version of application. This is a test version of the program - designed to work with large projects.