Iron Speed Designer will help you create database and reporting programs for Microsoft .NET, SharePoint and software-as-a-service cloud computing environments.
Simply point to an existing database and allow Iron Speed Designer to generate a visually stunning, feature-rich Web 2.0 application that is easy to customize and ready to deploy.
Whether you need an application for data entry, reporting, tracking or management, Iron Speed Designer pays for itself the first time you use it. Join thousands of others who have developed and deployed database applications to the Web, Cloud, and SharePoint.
NOTE: Users will have to register the Free Edition of Iron Speed Designer here.
Here are some key features of "Iron Speed Designer":
Sleek new page style:
· Leverages HTML5 and CSS3
· Create breathtaking customer-facing applications
· Menu stays fixed while users scroll through content
Enhanced Gallery Page:
· Create impressive product catalogs and photo galleries
· Overlay text on images
Quick Selector Control:
· Makes data entry fast and efficient.
· Select from millions of records in less than a second
· Simultaneously search and filter
· Quickly add subsidiary records on the fly
Mapping and geolocation:
· Build location-aware mobile apps
· Google Maps display
· Filter and sort records by proximity to your location
· Convert from street address to latitude and longitude
· .NET Framework 4.5
· Microsoft IIS
· Microsoft Access
· Microsoft SQL Server
· 30 web pages per application
· 15 database tables per application
· Up to 100 builds
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Security wizard / database roles could be retrieved for all types of databases.
· The redirect URL on the chart now is URL encoded.
· CreateWhereClause method will return correct value when where clause is removed from the query wizard.
· Large List Selector is replaced with advanced Quick Selector Control.
· Added overloaded function for building MySQL parameters used when calling custom MySQL stored procedures.
· Fixed a compilation error caused by deleting EmailLinkButton from SignIn page.
· Record page has the same restricted width on Chrome as on other browsers.
· No compilation error for Large List selector after migration.
· Span tags are not inserted inside href when application is migrated.
· When you select to regenerate stored procedures, Iron Speed Designer shows property text message on the dialog.
· Export to Excel handles quotes properly.
· Formula for data bound control will be reset correctly.
· Fixed an incorrect open and close tags on Header file.
· After launching Iron Speed Designer, if t...