Easy Mail is the utility program they forgot to include with your printer. When you can't Email it, you can Easy Mail it! With Easy Mail you can quickly and easily . . . print envelopes, print mailing labels, maintain a mailing list, compose memos and letters, fax or email your documents...etc.
Easy Mail is a compact utility that you'll probably keep handy on your Windows desktop. It requires a computer that runs any version of Windows, even NT, and a Windows-compatible printer.
Absolutely the easiest way to print envelopes, mailing labels, letters and memos. Use this quick, easy, and flexible program whenever you can't use Email. Type your message, and then just a few mouse clicks can fax it, print it, prepare an envelope and print a label.
Best of all, leave your printer settings alone! For mailing, just stick an envelope where the paper goes and let Easy Mail handle the rest. Or put a sheet of labels in the printer and print on the labels you need right now. Use the rest of the label sheet another time.
Built-in importing uses easy drag-and-drop technology to make it a snap to create Easy Mail Address Files from your existing data files.
Here are some key features of "Easy Mail":
· Select addresses, return addresses, graphic logos instantly
· Paste from clipboard, or look up addresses in address book
· Import address files using easy drag-and-drop technology
· Print just one label or a few labels per sheet
· Print a full sheet of the same or different addresses
· Select from common envelope sizes, or define your own envelope
· Put post office barcodes on envelopes
· Control text positioning on envelopes using drag and drop
· Write a note or a letter; then print or fax it
· E mail your notes
· Fax letters and memos, if you have a fax driver installed
· Really useful, and really easy.
· Pentium PC
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen