Actual Installer Pro is a handy and useful application that provides you with a simple means of creating great-looking installation packages in no time.
The program was created to help developers of any skill and experience level easily put together distributives that can be packaged with their software for distribution. These distributives are necessary so end users can install the software on their systems.
File unpacking, component checking, uninstall support, file association setting, and writing to the registry are all part of what these distributives do and what can easily be created with the Actual Installer.
Additionally, the software can package auto updaters, feedback support for when users uninstall the program, multiple language installations, and more to provide even greater usefulness to software developers.
This program has an easier to use interface, as well as a more affordable price. The created distributives can be used on both CD and downloadable versions of software so developers have a wide-range of distribution options available.
Regardless of the type of software being developed, the Actual Installer makes distributing it to end users less difficult while ensuring that end user receives everything needed to properly install and run the finished program.
Many companies have opted for the Actual Installer instead of resorting to using custom-built and much more expensive installation systems.
Here are some key features of "Actual Installer Pro":
· Actual Installer Pro supports all basic installation features, including modification of registry and INI files, shortcuts creation, registration of Fonts, Screensavers and COM (DLL In-Proc servers, Type Libraries), file associations and environment variables.
· Actual Installer Pro allows checking system information and informing the user if some requirements specified in the installation project are not met.
· Actual Installer Pro compiles an installation package as a single executable file ( Setup.exe ).
· For creating flexible installations, in Actual Installer Pro project you can specify any custom commands to be executed on user's system.
· 64 Mb RAM
· 20 MB free disk space
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Ability to use full and short registry root names (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = hklm);
· Software prerequisites: JRE 1.7, Adobe Acrobat XI (version 11.0), SQL Server Express 2012;
· Variable: ;
· Switch '-aoa' (Overwrite All existing files without prompt) for the command to extract files from DATA.ZIP;
· Ability to specify the initial directory for the select directory dialog.
· Bug with file operations on 64-bit OS - if option 'Only 64 bit' is selected then setup will turn off the WOW File Redirection system ( for exm.: on 64-bit OS setup access real System32 directory, not SysWOW64 );
· Bug with updating 64-bit applications (setup couldn't find previouse version because it checked 32-bit registry instead 64-bit);
· Bug with the 'Overwrite only if newer' option for EXE and DLL/OCX;
· Bug with registering ActiveX DLL/OCX files (if file is not copied then setup doesn't register it);
· Bug with checking software prerequisites (.NET Framework, Internet Explorer, JRE, SQL Compact, SQL Express) rega...