Softpedia in association with SlySoft Inc offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy AnyDVD with a 20% DISCOUNT. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the "Buy Now" button; you'll surely notice the discount has been activated. No coupons, no codes, no questions, no hassle! Get it now, while it's hot!
Softpedia Editor's Review for AnyDVD [DISCOUNT: 20% OFF!]
Decrypt CSS encrypted DVDs on the fly!
Written by Elena Opris on April 20th, 2013
AnyDVD is part of the DVD decryption software category and its target is to remove copy protections in order to allow disc backups and other similar operations.
AnyDVD is able to decrypt CSS encrypted DVDs and it performs the job automatically in the background, so it won’t bother you from other tasks you plan on completing.
The installation process is not at all complicated, but a restart is required in order to fully enjoy the application’s features. The user interface is pretty much standard, with all the menus gathered up on the left side, while adjacent options are presented on the right side.
AnyDVD features built-in support for both NTSC and PAL-DVDs and is able to decrypt audio CDs as well. After processing your discs with AnyDVD, the result is a clean, free of region codes and restrictions DVD that can be further re-worked via a wide range of third-party tools such as CloneDVD, Pinnacle InstantCopy, etc.
With this tool you can remove annoying clips from menus (including intro and outro clips), titles shorter than a given number of minutes, and you can also configure subtitle transparency (thus, choosing 0 will remove it).
In addition, the application is able to clear first play title, adverts and trailers, user prohibitions or parental restrictions from discs. Speed control can also be enabled for a video DVD, audio CD, or other types of discs.
HD support is available in the AnyDVD HD version of the software. This special edition allows you to process HD DVDs and Blu-Ray discs and can rip movies to ISO format.
In conclusion, AnyDVD is a reliable choice when dealing with encrypted DVDs. It runs quietly in the background and outputs results of superior video and audio quality.
AnyDVD [DISCOUNT: 20% OFF!] description
Here are some key features of "AnyDVD [DISCOUNT: 20% OFF!]":
· Works automatically in the background
· Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
· Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
· Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
· Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
· Decrypts 'on the fly'
· Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
· Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
· Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
· Allows speed control of your DVD drives
· Compatible with all DVD media
· Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
· Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
· Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
· Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
· Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using the AnyDVD ripper.
· Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
· IBM compatible personal computer with a 500 MHz Pentium-Class Microprocessor.
· 64 MB RAM.
· Hard disk space needed: 1 MB
· You must be Administrator to install AnyDVD.
· 21 days trial
· Nag Screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
· New (DVD): Support for new discs
· Updated languages