Bombono DVD 1.2.2
Author DVDs with this utility
First of all you need to add media files to the project. Media files are:
· Videos you want to be on DVD.
· Pictures to be backgrounds for menus.
For videos, you can create chapters, which can be linked to from menus or jumped to with Previous/Forward button while playing DVD. To make chapters:
· Load the video with Edit button
· Navigate to the place you need a chapter, at Timeline
· Click right mouse button and choose Add Chapter
Also, you can save screenshots, zoom time scale up to frame level.
In the end, press that large button Build DVD-Video and the process is beginning. After some time (depends on data size, Author Mode), if all is ok, you see message box suggesting us:
· Play in Totem - to check what we have got with Totem player (if you have it installed)
· Burn to DVD - to burn; that message box is not modal, so you can choose burning options comfortably before(DVD Drive, Writing Speed and disc label)
· Ok - just close the box; however, don't close the box if you need to burn DVD, otherwise you'll have to do the authoring process from beginning.
- Accepts AVI/MKV/MOV/MPEG4...
- Motion menus
- Subtitles support
- Multi-core CPU support
- Time left to finish authoring
- Add Videos from DVD
- Better 16:9 support
- Error report for projects
- High quality GUI skins
- Menu Editor:
- WYSIWYG Menu Editor
- Web browser integration
- Copy&paste menus/items
- Snap to grid
- Highlight border only
- Customer Support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Two-Pass Encoding option: Project -> Preferences; also fixes #80
- Black and blue icons for DVD menus
- for Windows: checking bad image files
- More closed tickets: #85, #89