Tell us about an update
| User Rating:
Softpedia Editor's Review for DVDCoach Express
A simple-to-use application that allows users to burn video files (e.g. AVI, FLV, MPEG, VOB, TS, MP4, MKV, NUT, NSV, MOV) on DVDs
Written by Ana Marculescu on November 11th, 2013
DVDCoach Express is a lightweight Windows application whose purpose is to help users burn a wide range of video formats on DVDs.
It boasts a clean and straightforward layout that allows you to upload files into the working environment by simply dragging and dropping them or using the built-in browse function.
DVDCoach Express works with the following file formats: AVI, FLV, MPEG, VOB, TS, MP4, MKV, NUT, NSV, MOV, RM, OGM, WMV, ASF, or 3GP.
The application gives you the possibility to arrange the files by moving the items up or down, and select the video standard (NTSC or PAL), size, and quality.
When it comes to configuring the parameters related to the burning operation, you are allowed to specify the disc name, make the program remove data at the end of the task, as well as automatically eject the disk when the burning operation is complete.
What’s more, you can view details about each video added to the list, namely duration, size, aspect ratio, and number of frames per second.
Since there aren’t many dedicated parameters, even rookies can set up the entire process with minimum effort. On the downside, the program hasn’t been updated for a while, so it may cause compatibility issues on newer operating systems.
To sum things up, DVDCoach Express seems to be the right choice if you are looking for an easy-to-use video burning solution which doesn’t come packed with many configuration settings. Thanks to its intuitive layout and overall simplicity, it is suitable especially for beginners.
DVDCoach Express description
Here are some key features of "DVDCoach Express":
- Supports a wide variety of video formats:
- Codecs : AVI (audio, video, Windows technology), DivX, XVid (codec video MPeg-4), MPeg-1 (video CD, MP3), MPeg-2 (numeric TV, video-disc DVD, SVCD) ...
- Containers : MPeg-4, MOV(QuickTime), MP4, WMV (Windows Media video), and more ...
- AVI to DVD
- DivX to DVD
- XVid to DVD
- MPeg to DVD
- MOV to DVD ...
- Supports audio formats such as: AC3, MP3, OGG and more ...
- high quality audio with a Dolby AC3 5.1 sound.
- handles DVD to DVD copy.
- Supports both TV systems: NTSC/PAL. Conversion between NTSC/PAL.
- Supports 4:3, 16:9, automatic video aspect ratio.
- Output media / DVD players :
- Can burn to common disc types like: DVD+-R/RW, Dual Layer discs.
- Compatible with all home stand-alone DVD players, portable DVD players and most DVD burners.
- dvdcoach advises you to burn onto high quality DVD.
- CD disc is not compatible with the standart DV format.
- High quality multimedia software:
- Perfect sync audio video.
- Advanced features include setting encoding quality and setting burning speed.
- No watermark or limitation on the video output therefore the encoding speed remains high.
- Fast and high quality encoder.2 hours video takes nearly 2 hours converting and burning time for high quality result.
- A 4.7 GB DVD disc may contain up to 3h30 video in high quality encoding (lowest encoding).
- A decent alternativ to the major sharewares on the market in terms of speed and quality.
- Ease of use:
- The Interface is clearly laid out and walks you through the few easy steps : Add a video, convert, insert a media and burn.
- Basic video converter software with a good feature set. Only a few clicks to convert and not rip a video to DVD.
- Easy to install and uninstall
- Download the new version without uninstalling the former version.
- Free major updates.
- Your DVD burning software is "no virus" garanted.
- 512 MB RAM (PENTIUM 3) with Windows 2000/98/ME/XP.
- 1 GB RAM (PENTIUM 4, ATHLON 2000+) with Windows Vista.
- Dvd burner
| ||Softpedia guarantees that DVDCoach Express 1.0.0 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |