Softpedia in association with Fengtao Software offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy DVDFab DVD Copy with a 20% discount. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the "Buy Now" button; you'll surely notice, the discount has been activated. No coupons, no codes, no questions, no hassle! Get it now, while it's hot!
Please note that although the download link points to the DVDFab suite, the buy link will provide access only to this module, namely DVDFab DVD Copy. If you want to purchase the entire suite, please follow this link.
As implied by its title, DVDFab DVD Copy enables users to create exact clones to their DVDs or to extract the main movie and burn it onto another disc.
Alternatively, DVDFab DVD Copy can be used to split the film into several parts or to merge two separate discs and create a large one.
· Pentium II 500 MHz
· 512 MB of RAM
· 20 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
· A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
· 30 days trial period
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated decryption keys.
· Added support for new Java protections.
· Fixed a problem that profiles uses too much memory.
· Fixed a problem that cannot reset DMA.
· Fixed a problem that the setting of CPU cores is wrong in certain cases.
· Fixed a crash problem at start-up in certain cases.