Softpedia Editor's Review for DVDFab HD Decrypter
All-in-one DVD copying / converting / burning software
Written by Olivian Puha on December 13th, 2012
Designed as a standalone solution for burning and copying DVDs as well as converting them, DVDFab HD Decrypter brought support for Blu-ray and High Definition DVDs (HD-DVD). Another plus for this software was its ability to remove all DVD disk protections and some of those for Blu-ray discs.
Copying movies with DVDFab HD Decrypter can be done in two modes: either the full disc or just the main title.
At this time, the DVDFab HD Decrypter product is part of DVDFab and is no longer available for download as a stand-alone product. DVDFab can be downloaded from this page.
DVDFab HD Decrypter description
· Pentium II 500 MHz
· 256 MB of RAM (DVD)
· 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space (DVD)
· A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive (DVD)
· 512 MB of RAM (Blu-ray)
· 50 GB of Free Hard Disk Space (Blu-ray)
· A Blu-ray Drive (Blu-ray)
· Internet Connection (Blu-ray)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Improved converting speed on multi-core system, especially 4 core or above.
· New: Added option "Enable "Turbo CPU" for maximum cpu usage" in "Settings -> DVD to Mobile -> Convert". If you don't want to use 100% cpu, you can uncheck it.
· Fix: A freeze problem when converting subpicture to idx/sub files in certain cases.