A small desktop clock application
The TinyClock application was designed to be a small desktop clock. It was written because the standard taskbar clock is unreadable on a narrow vertical taskbar.
- Use TinyClock as a floating window clock and/or a taskbar-icon
- Choose 12/24 hour time, font & colours, optional seconds display
- TinyClock has a tiny screen footprint and tiny program size
- TinyClock remembers its last position (per user)
- TinyClock floats above other windows, or can be hidden as a taskbar icon.
- TinyClock reacts intelligently to changes in display resolution and taskbar position
- Secure version available (no date/time change or taskbar icon menu options)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added background transparency for true-type fonts, can select long/short date format for clock/tooltip, TinyClock is now visible to other apps via window title, --common-profile option forces shared settings.