Win Alarm Clock 1.0
A simple alarm clock for Windows
The Win Alarm Clock application was designed to be a small tool that provides a simple and reliable way of reminding you of events such as TV programmes, online auctions and all those other events that you miss because you’re engrossed in other things or quite simply forgot.
- Can use any ‘.wav’ file as an alarm. (of which windows and games contain many. Try a search for ‘*.wav’).
- Can use the system speaker simultaneously with a sound card or separately. Prevents events being missed because the computer speakers are not switched on.
- Supports overlapping alarms. Sounding alarms are suspended when new alarms start, and suspended alarms restarted when sounding alarms are switched off.
- Snooze function.
- Can start with windows and hide in the system tray so nothing is missed.
- When the alarm clock is started it can check for and start alarms that were missed because the alarm clock was not running or the computer was off.
- Can be set for specific dates or a range of day options.
- System resource efficient when monitoring in background.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!