Wallpaper Manager 2.0 Revision 3
Automatically rotate the desktop background
You will simply need to select the image folder and the cycling interval.
- Applies multi screen wallpapers over all monitors.
- Applies multiple single screen wallpapers (one for each monitor) and offers three different cycle modes.
- Allows automatic cycling of wallpapers in an given interval.
- Adds new wallpapers automatically by watching one or more folders for changes.
- Allows to define a priority for each wallpaper for a better cycle control.
- Offers five different placement modes to make each wallpaper fit well on the screen.
- Provides several additional display settings like margins or simple effects like mirroring or flipping.
- Cycles wallpapers only on specified day times if configured (like cycling one wallpaper only in the morning, one in the evening etc).
- Can draw text overlays over applied wallpapers to show useful information (like the name of the current wallpaper, the computer name, the system's up time etc)
- Offers special Windows 7 features like displaying the time until the next cycle in the application's overlay icon in the Task Bar.
- Modern easy-to-use user interface.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bug causing overlay texts to display wrong wallpaper names in some cases (related Bug-Tracker-ID: 3101135).
- Fixed a bug causing an unhandled exception when the screen settings changed multiple times in a row.