Screen Divider is a professional application designed to help all designers that work with digital renderings. It shows users how to quickly and effectively conduct length, width, and angle measurements without having to print out hardcopy.
With Screen Divider, you’ll have a convenient measuring tool that runs as an overlay on your computer screen and is fully configurable using only your mouse. Use the intuitive controls to adjust the width of your divider lines to ensure that your on-screen elements are evenly spaced. Add a second divider to calculate Cobb angles. Or use Screen Divider to confirm that two lines are perfectly parallel.
Combine this functionality with Screen Divider’s ability to measure the distance between any two points on your screen, assist in measuring the angle between any two lines, or determine the angle of any line with the horizontal, and you have the makings of an indispensable part of your development toolkit!
Here are some key features of "Screen Divider":
· Measure any distance between any two points
· Measure the angle any line makes with the horizontal
· Measure the Cobb angle (you need to start two Screen Dividers for this)
· Measure the angle between any two lines
· Spread the divider arms (lines)
· Behave as a parallel tool
· Net Framework 2.0 (at least)
· Maximum 3 lines allowed