Automatic Wallpaper Changer 4.11.2
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Automatic Wallpaper Changer 4.11.0:
- Added the ability to specify a file containing an alpha-channel mask to be applied to the main image when it is displayed over the background.
- On XP systems the file open dialog is now forced to open in thumbnail mode when selecting graphic file on the Preferences screen (Background, Picture Frame etc.).
- Added Photoshop (.psd) files to the list of files that can be used as a picture frame. Previously only .png and .gif.
- Bug fix - Start button would sometimes show the word Start instead of Restart even though the timer was running.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 12.3 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Steve Murphy
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Desktop Enhancements \ Themes
PART OF: Wallpaper Rotators download hubsee alternatives
The list of available tools that can be used to change your desktop wallpaper is certainly a large one. Also, they tend to come in two flavors, some of them are paid and some are free of any charge.
Automatic Wallpaper Changer is a simple tool that features an uncomplicated installation process. After you've accessed the user-friendly interface you can start enriching your desktop experience.
The first thing you'll notice is the simplicity in use, as all the most important features are displayed at a mouse click away. You'll be able to add the image folders one at a time, select the position where you want the wallpapers placed and, of course, the amount of time you want to keep an image displayed on your monitor.
Happily, other basic functions are present under the form of buttons. First of all, you will be able to restart the timer or continue from the last pause. It is also possible to change the background manually, clear the desktop or access the Preferences window.
If the features above resemble the default wallpaper changing options found in your system, then you'll be happy to know that the application's true potential lays in the software's Preferences window.
Various image stretching options (best fit, worst fit or full screen) can be accessed from the resizing tab. The transparency level can be adjusted from the tab with the same name. Effects such as brightness, contrast, inversion, or embossing can be applied from the Image Effects window. Note that picture frames can also be applied.
Furthermore, the program is able to support a large number of image formats. The same Preferences window gives you the chance to select the type of files you want to use.
These are just a few of the options included in Automatic Wallpaper Changer, it's up to you to discover the rest.
Automatic Wallpaper Changer was reviewed by Alexandru Teodorovici, last updated on June 12th, 2012
Runs on: Windows All
feature list limitations