A43 is a handy explorer like file management tool that includes an integrated text editor with unlimited size. It also supports dynamic highlighting for the web.
It comes with its zip/unzip functions, so you only need drag-n-drop files or click a button to process archives. You can also turn your ZIP archives into self-extracting archives the same way.
Here are some key features of "A43":
· Integrated file search to quickly locate and jump to those lost files.
· Integrated quick launch area for fast access to the programs you use the most.
· Favorite buttons to quickly open those often used folders.
· Dual-pane view for those that demand speed in file management.
· Requires no installation, no data is written to the system registry. A43's configuration information is saved in a local .ini file.
· Keep it on your pen/jump drive and take it where ever you go.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed painting bug with the Path Bar.
· Added ability to send an ISO file to Windows Disk Image Burner. Don't know why, unless it is because I never remember it is in the context menu. Sadly, need Windows 7 and up to use. Under File menu.
· Added ability to create an ISO image from a data CD. Under File menu. Works on XP and up. Does not create ISO images of audio cd.
· Fixed bug in Drive toolbar refreshing incorrectly.
· Added the ability to open Registry Editor to a qualified key. This was something I needed and if others find useful we will try to enhance it. Under Tools menu. Just type in or paste a key and hopefully regedit will open to the key. Example: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft
· Removed the status bar at the bottom. Hints now shown in the title bar. Panel in
· file view will open on zip operations.
· Fixed the No Row Color for the Browse for Folder dialog not working.
· Change to language.ini.