Teamspeak Client 3.0.16
Carefully adjust microphone settings
Configuring it is very easy because Teamspeak Client is probably one of the best organized and well-documented software ever created. It offers information, tips and explanation every step of the way.
Once installation is complete, you are presented with a Setup Wizard, so adjusting the initial settings isn’t rocket science. The next step is to test your microphone by adjusting the level of your voice (Teamspeak Client takes into consideration the background sounds, whispers and breathing), and optionally assign hotkeys to enable Microphone Mute and Speaker Mute.
Tips are offered every step of the way. For example, when you choose your nickname, the software tells you this is only to display your identity, and not in any way connected to a username (which is usually permanent in other similar software).
Choose how and when to talk
Voice Activation Detection or Push-To-Talk can be enabled, so the software automatically recognizes your voice and displays your nickname to the other users, or awaits your command to do so. What you need to do next is to log on to a server and start chatting with your friends.
The menus that populate the main window allow you to create bookmarks, manage permissions (for servers and channels), organize contacts, access file transfers or record conversations.
To end with
In conclusion, Teamspeak Client is one of the most simple and customizable VoIP chat software that we got our hands on. By creating unique identities, Teamspeak Client protects your privacy, no matter what channel you’re using.
Reviewed by Elena Opris on July 4th, 2014
- last updated on:
- August 8th, 2014, 12:34 GMT
- file size:
- 26.8 MB
- developed by:
- Teamspeak Systems
- license type:
- operating system(s):
- Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 2003 / 2008
- C: \ Internet \ Chat \ Instant Messaging
- download hub:
- VoIP Clients
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Added two new iconpacks, one as new default. When using the old default iconpack, it will be changed to the new default once. Old iconpack is still included for people who prefer it.
- Added new modern theme, but do not set as default automatically.
- Updated template files to use the new icon syntax.
- Added plugin_sdk.html to install directory, pointing to the current download location.
Application descriptionTeamspeak enables you to speak with people on the world wide web. Up to 100000 People on one server or a little clan s...