Yahoo Archive Decoder is a handy utility designed to decode the Yahoo chat archive in offline mode. It allows users to read the Yahoo! Messenger archive without having to connect to the internet or without providing the password for that account.
Normally, you must be logged in to Yahoo! Messenger (using your or someone's password) to view the Message Archive. But by using Yahoo Archive Decoder, you can read and search the archive without having to provide that information.
This way you can read your archive if you forgot your password, or have no internet access at that moment, or monitor your children conversations.
Here are some key features of "Yahoo Archive Decoder":
· Decodes the message archive without logging in (offline mode and no passwords required)
· Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
· Supports normal conversations, private messages
· Much faster then Yahoo's internal Archive Viewer
· Ability to decode any conversation file located anywhere in your computer. There is no need to have the profile stored in your regular Yahoo folder.
· Auto-detection of usernames and profile folders
· Date/time stamping