This tool will support you in your database management activities for dBase-compatible tables, especially if you are a user of Vista Software's Apollo Database engine or the Advantage TDataSet descendant!
The Database Manager also comes with a level-access system so that you can give it to your users and still lock some of the critical functions from them.
Get Database Manager and give it a try to see what its all about!
Here are some key features of "Database Manager":
· Table creation
· generates table creation source code for
· BDE engine
· Apollo driver
· Advantage driver
· converts between Windows and DOS charset
· XML export of tables for easy, standardized data exchange
· also creates tables from XML files
· table encryption
· packing tables (permanent removes "deleted" (hidden) records)
· supports deletion, adding, editing and converting database records
· displays table statistics
· displays and prints table structure
· displays index keys and orders
· changing of active index order
· undeletion of individual or groups of records
· supports Clipper-, FoxPro-, and HiPer-SIx indexes