Softpedia Editor's Review for EagleGet
Download accelerator tool
Written by Ana Marculescu on May 21st, 2013
Read an in-depth analysis in our professional review for EagleGet
There are many software utilities on the market that can help you download your favorite videos from YouTube pretty easily. However, some of these programs don’t pack many useful features and cannot download clips very quickly. This is why EagleGet comes in handy for all users who need to work with a professional download accelerator. Not only does the app grab clips from Youtube and other online video websites, but it also supports HTTP, HTTPS, MMS and RTSP protocols.
The user interface is clean and intuitive and it appeals to beginners and experts alike. It supports various file formats, such as EXE, ZIP, MP3, MP4, WAV, PDF, AAC, FLAC, OGG and others too.
For each download the app provides several configurations settings to tinker with. You can make EagleGet to launch the video when the process is complete and it is also possible to schedule your downloading session by specifying a start and end hour and selecting date and days. Moreover, the program allows users to select Internet connections and to check the integrity of your files after the download is complete.
It features browser integration (Chrome, Firefox, IE) and during the downloading process you have direct access to the running tasks thanks to its built-in float window. Furthermore, you may enable clipboard monitoring and select what file types should be scanned for possible viruses.
Once you have integrated the program into a specified browser, EagleGet takes control of the downloading process, proving to be quite a fast way to grab files from the Internet.
Overall, EagleGet is definitely a reliable application that can help you download music, videos and documents quickly and efficiently. We strongly recommend it to all users who want to speed up their downloading sessions.
Here are some key features of "EagleGet":
· Download from popular sites such as Youtube
· Supports MMS, HHTP, FTP, RTSP and HTTPS protocols
· Download files in one click
· Monitor running and completed tasks
· 64 MB of RAM
· Chrome, Firefox, IE 8 and above
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Automatically detect all quality versions of YouTube video
· Fixed the potential problems in Firefox plugin
· Fixed download freezing in low speed connections
· Improved the compatibility with HTML5 web videos
· Improved download speed in high speed network connections
· Improved customize download categories function
· Improved built-in uninstaller
· Added Japanese and Polish interface