Patent Grabber 6.3-06 (1)
A simple and easy to use software solution that can assist you in quickly finding and downloading U.S. patents in Adobe Acrobat format
Instead of going to the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office or European Patent Office web site and loading and printing patent or application pages one at a time with your web browser, you simply give Patent Grabber a list of patents or applications and click "Get Patents."
Patent Grabber then downloads every page of all the patents or applications to your computer while you do something else. And once the patents are downloaded, they are yours to keep and print from Patent Grabber's special Patents folder at any time.
In either case, if the patent was issued after 1975, you have the option of also receiving the text of the patent in HTML format so that you can copy and paste the text from your web browser into a word processor, if desired.
PCT and European applications, as well as European patents, are in Acrobat format, only. The bibliography (and text, if available) of PCT and European applications may also be downloaded.
- Download multiple patents or applications with a single click
- Optionally download the patent or application text (if made available by the USPTO or EPO)
- Download every page or just the pages of selected sections
- Create a basic spreadsheet that contains bibliographic information for multiple U.S. patents (optional family identifier, patent number, issue date, title, filing date, application number, inventor(s), assignee, abstract, foreign priority, US class, international class, legal representative, field of search, cited U.S. patents)
- Create an enhanced spreadsheet that additionally contains for each patent in your list
- Download the INPADOC international legal status information for any number of patents or applications with a single click
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Patent Grabber now supports free registration at the European Patent Office to support use of their Open Patent Services (“OPS”) servers.
- Follow the steps found in the “Preferences” section of the Patent Grabber instructions to apply for and use your free account.
- Registration will provide faster and more reliable use of Patent Grabber features that use OPS functions.
- Those include downloading of EP, PCT and international patent documents, retrieval of patent family data for US Biblio and US Biblio + spreadsheets and for search results, and downloading of INPADOC legal status data