A tool that helps you protect your inbox
You'll be able to delete unwanted messages directly from the server thus saving valuable time and bandwidth.
Besides this basic functionality xTerminator can use built in challenge/response system where unknown senders receive a message containing a questions that they must reply to with a correct answer for his message to be accepted by the recipient.
If both a question and the answer are something known only to your friends, you have a pretty safe method for keeping unwanted spammers out of your mailbox.
- Check e-mail while it's still on server
- Automatically filter unwanted messages
- Manually check messages before deletion (optionally)
- Save bandwidth
- lessen the chance of virus infection
- Clean multiple accounts
- Create custom filters, simple and complex
- Block all but friendly messages (optional)
- Use Quick Learn option
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- FULL Multiple Account Support
- While Multiple Account support was available in earlier release, as of v5 each account can use its own filtering method (operational mode). So you can set one account to more aggressive or even auto delete mode, and another pass without filtering only checking if any mail arrived.
- See the Term that Triggered some Action
- Up until now, the most that you were able to find out about a marked or deleted message was which filter marked it. Now you'll also know exactly which term it was that triggered the action. Not only that. You'll be able to edit or delete the problematic term simply by right-clicking on it.