Actual Contacts for Outlook is an Outlook add-in that allows you to update address book. Select contacts and ACO will send them a message containing a form. The respondents will be able to update the data in your address book by filling out the form.
Tasks that can be solved with ACO:
· Updating your contacts. This is the main purpose of the program. To do it, just specify rules and send the update requests.
· Collecting additional information. It often happens that new contacts appear after exhibitions or seminars and you can fill in only their names and e-mail addresses. ACO will help you to collect the missing information quite easily!
· Simple surveys. Flexibly customize templates (with different fields included into the form) make the program a simple polling tool.
· Updating your contact information in your respondents' address books. You can add information about yourself in the VCard format to your update request. Almost all e-mail clients and mobile devices can import this information into their contacts
Here are some key features of "Actual Contacts for Outlook":
· A standart message with an HTML form based on the contact's field entries is sent to the contact's e-mail address. If the e-mail client of your respondent supports HTML, he or she can correct his/her information in the fields of the form and send it back. It does not matter whether your respondent works with Microsoft® Windows®, Linux or Macintosh operating systems - only the old text e-mail clients do not support HTML.
No need for the Internet:
· You and your respondent do not need access to the Internet, but only access to e-mail. This is important if you work with organizations that limit access to the Internet for security reasons.
· No information is sent to MAPILab or any other company. The entire contact update process is an exchange of messages between you and your respondent only.
· Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003/2007
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 has been added