Easy2Sync for Outlook description
Synchronizes Microsoft Outlook mails, contacts, tasks, etc
Do you have several computers? And Outlook? You need Easy2Sync for Outlook to keep your e-mails, contacts, tasks, etc. in sync! No matter which mail you change, write or read - Easy2Sync for Outlook keeps your computers in sync. And it uses the industrial strength design and rules which already makes Easy2Sync for Files so secure.
You have the same e-mails on notebook and PC? Easy2Sync for Outlook is the safe and easy way to make sure your Microsoft Outlook Profiles are in sync. contacts, e-mails, tasks, everything can be synchronized.
It doesn't matter if you use PST files or profiles. Keeps your files plus mails in sync on notebook and PC. Safe and easy. An automatic synchronization is also possible when starting or ending windows or time-based. Even NT services are supported.
Use Easy2Sync for Outlook to...
...synchronize your laptop: If you want to sync Outlook, because you have the same mails on desktop PC and laptop, you've found the perfect tool. Work inside or outside your office. Get the latest e-mails with both computers. And let Easy2Sync for Outlook afterwards simply synchronize your Outlook. It will transfer all changes to the respectively other computer. Automatically.
...share your calendar in a team: If you have multiple PCs in you office and want to have a common calendar, you can simply limit the Outlook synchronization to your calendar. This way, all your co-workers have the same calendar items as you. If you want, you can exclude your private calendar stuff from the synchronization.
...have a central contact database: All employees should have the same contacts with latest phone numbers, shouldn't they? Simply use Easy2Sync for Outlook to synchronize Outlook on all PCs and limit the synchronization to the contacts. Voil····�. You're done.
...take your Exchange server along: There are situations where the integrated functions are not enough, even when you have an Exchange server. With Easy2Sync for Outlook you can not only synchronize Outlook, but also one Exchange server with Outlook. (And with a trick you can also synchronize two Exchange servers.) Of course you can filter by age, category, folder, subject or private-flag in this case, too.
...create an Outlook backup: E-Mails are essential for your business nowadays, but they need a lot of space. Easy2Sync for Outlook can not only synchronize, but also copy in a direction. Use this ability to create a copy of your data and keep it up-to-date. So save space, limit it to the e-mails of the last 4 weeks (and the contacts from the last 12 months).
...to relieve your PocketPC: Sure, the software you got with it includes a synchronization program. But what if you simply have too many e-mails? Get a two-level synchronization! First, create synchronization copy with Easy2Sync for Outlook, where you filter out unwanted entries by age, category, folder, subject or private-flag. And then synchronize this copy with your PocketPC as usual.
...delete duplicate e-mails: There are many programs to delete duplicates in Outlook, but Easy2Sync for Outook does it for free. Because the Freeware Edition is all you need to remove your duplicate e-mails, contacts and calendar items.
Here are some key features of "Easy2Sync for Outlook":
· Very fast, very safe, very configurable, very easy to use
· A freeware edition to try it out is available
· Synchronizes e-mails (all editions), calendar items, contacts, journal entries, notes and tasks (Business Edition).
· Synchronization over any network type. LAN, WLAN, doesn't matter. As long as the Windows network recognizes it, it will also work with Easy2Sync for Outlook
· Only the changes are transferred - perfect for huge PST files
· Requests may be turned off, so that Easy2Sync for Outlook can work on its own
· Timer-based synchronization is supported
· Unlimited mails and folders (Only Home and Business Edition)
· Synchronize on windows start or shutdown possible
· Easy2Sync for Outlook also runs as service
· Renamed directories are being recognized
· Synchronizes PST files and even Exchange Servers (incl. public folders)
· Folder: You can configure for each folder, if it should be synchronized.
· Private: If you want, only private (or non-private) contacts, calendar entries, etc. are synchronized. (Only Business Edition)
· Subject: Texts from the subject can be used as a filter.
· Age: The age of the object can be used to exclude objects.
· Category: You can filter objects by their Outlook category.
· Synchronization: Both computers have the same rights; Changes are transferred
· Copy: One computer has not rights and just receives the changes from the other
· Overwrite: The same, but files will never be deleted
· All requests can be turned off
· The synchronization overview allows you to answer requests in groups
· The synchronization assistant poses one question at a time
· The synchronization shows all requests in form of a list
· All assistants may be turned off
· Limited to one task only
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved: Outlook 2013 compatibility
· Improved: Handling of bridge files
· Fixed: Rotating backup always restarted
· Fixed: Task could be added multiple times to task collection
· ...and some minor details and help text changes
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Easy2Sync for Outlook 5.04 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |