MailStore Home is a desktop email archiving solutions for single users. You can get it up and running on your personal computer within minutes.
With MailStore Home, you can store hundreds of thousands of email messages and attachments in one permanent archive - "your MailStore".
All your messages will be stored MIME-compatible and you will be able to recover them at any time without information loss.
MailStore Home can archive email from many sources, including:
Microsoft Outlook Express
Microsoft Windows Mail
Microsoft Exchange Server Mailboxes
AVM KEN! Mailboxes
POP3 and IMAP
Here are some key features of "MailStore Home":
Never Lose Emails Again:
· Emails can get lost due to corrupt PST files, incomplete backups or even through security gaps at your webmail provider. With MailStore Home you can create a secure central archive for all emails, allowing you to access important information quickly and efficiently.
Search in Seconds:
· Browse huge amounts of data within fractions of a second. MailStore Home searches not only your emails but also all types of file attachments. Complex search queries can be saved and reused.
Smart Storage Technology:
· Leveraging advanced enterprise technology, MailStore Home is able to manage large amounts of data effortlessly. Now both your past and future emails are safely stored
· You can reply to or forward archived emails by opening them at the click of a mouse within your email program. MailStore Home is easy to use, integrating seamlessly into your standard environment and workflow.
Easy Migration of Emails:
· Changing email service providers can be frustrating (i.e. from Yahoo! Mail to Gmail) because existing emails cannot be transferred. MailStore Home email archiving allows you to solve this problem easily, helping you to migrate emails from one service to another. All archived emails can be restored from the archive at any time using a variety of export features and standard formats.
· Pentium III-class Intel CPU
· 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended for large archives)
· About 50 MB additional hard disk space for e-mail archives and temporary files
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
· Internet Explorer 5.01 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Support for the latest Microsoft Office 365 update (EWS API version V2_3)