Private Box 126.96.36.199
Many phone helplines decide not to use "Caller ID". Carry this policy over into your email work with this tool!
Suppose that information was taken home by a rogue counsellor who started and an inappropriatre relationship? Less dramatically, what if a printout wasn't properly shredded?
Do your local "data protection" laws or policies relax when you don't have identifying information?
Private Box ensures that email addresses such as email@example.com can only be seen as firstname.lastname@example.org. With Private Box, you can view the real address of a sender.
- You can still reply to the email - but only through Private Box in your office
- Works with Outlook, Outlook Express and many other mail programs
- No need to change your helpline email address
- Keep control of your email
- Operating procedure doesn't change
- Automatic, transparent and invisible
- Not reliant on an external server
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!