Smart Email Verifier will check every email address from a given mailing list and determine if e-mails are still valid.
It does 3 levels of checking; first it will check the e-mail syntax, next it will verify the existence of the SMTP mail server and finally e-mail box on the SMTP server.
Smart Email Verifier can save time and money for businesses who send newsletters to their clients or any person that needs to maintain a clean e-mail address list.
Supports all popular file formats; Excel, Text (.CSV), Word, and ODBC support, allowing to work with DBMS like MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access and others.
Here are some key features of "Smart Email Verifier":
· Validate e-mail address lists, removing duplicates and invalid or expired addresses.
· Test e-mail addresses at three verification levels – Syntax, DNS and SMTP
· Import e-mail addresses from Text Files, Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets,Outlook address books, and ANY ODBC-compliant database system.
· Save e-mail verification results to Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server, Text Files and Word Files.
· Create your own rules using pattern-matching to fine-tune verification
· Learn the probable country of origin for each address.
· Internet connection
· 166MHz Processor
· 256 RAM
· 30 days trial