Cyotek WebCopy is a handy and reliable application created to generate local copies of websites for offline viewing.
Cyotek WebCopy will automatically crawl a website and download its contents, remapping links to other files to allow offline browsing.
Cyotek WebCopy can authenticate with websites, post forms, and allows the use of rules to download only the content you wish.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Changes and new features:
· Added a new Origin Report setting. This setting allows the generation of either single or multiple origin files which are saved alongside downloaded content and include the source URI. This new setting can be found in the Advanced section of a projects properties.
· Request headers are now stored with each URI the same as response headers and will be saved in the project for later retrieval if the Save Headers option is set.
· The Headers tab in the Link Properties dialog now displays request headers
· Added new options for setting the Accept and Accept-Language request headers.
· Removed status code 406 (not acceptable) from the list of supported codes for automated error reporting during a crawl
· Temporary files are now created in the folder where the website is being downloaded to, speeding up the final moving of files after a successful download, and avoiding potential problems if the disk where the temp folder is located doesn't have sufficient space to store th...