Jottacloud is a useful and handy application that was designed to easily store and protect all your important files such as music, videos or any type of documents.
Now, you can use Jottacloud to keep all your files safe and access them from anywhere in the world with the help of this easy-to-use client. When you delete a file from your computer, Jottacloud moves it to the Jottacloud Trash Can and keep it there for 30 days. This way you can easily recover lost files that you have intentionally or accidentally deleted.
Here are some key features of "Jottacloud (formerly Jotta)":
Back up any folder:
· Back up any folder on your computer. You can even back up one network folder.
· Browsing files is super easy. And to make it even more powerful, you can search for files by their name.
· You can generate a public URL for any file in your Jottacloud account directly in the desktop app.
· Restore files and folders to your new computer. Just select what to restore and Jottacloud makes it happen.
· You can limit the bandwidth used by Jottacloud for upload and download. This way, you have enough left over for surfing the web.
· Jottacloud can perform backup daily backup on a time schedule. This is convenient if you have files that change often, or your computer is busy during work hours.
· 256 MB RAM
· 100 MB free disk space
· Internet connection
· You can store up to 5 GB of data using a free account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a problem with file encoding that could potentially lead to the file being deleted locally.