N1MM Logger description
Logging software that can be used by radio amateurs with ease
The N1MM Logger is a program designed to do contest logging and some general logging. For CW, phone and digital modes, its combination of contest-optimized features is very handy.
The application provides you with various useful features such as automatic CW generation, contact recording and antenna mapping.
Here are some key features of "N1MM Logger":
· SB, CW and Digital support
· Multi-user support
· Rover support for QSO parties and other contests which support this
· VHF and up contesting
· ESM- Enter Send Message Mode - just press the Enter key to make a qso
· Uses sound card for DVK but also DVK interface for W9XT and other DVK interfaces.
· Automatic CW generation (LPT and via USB to serial converter)
· Rotator control (Using N1MM Rotor, LP-Rotor or ARSWIN).
· Grayline program
· Two VFO support when using one radio, with one VFO per Bandmap
· SO2R/SO2V support including $5 SO2R supporting SO2R with just sound cards
· Telnet and packet support - spots from both automatically update the bandmaps
· Winkeyer support (Serial CW keyer by K1EL).
· Automatic beam heading and sunrise/sunset calculations.
· Contact recording to wav files. Right-click on log entry to play back.
· All major and most smaller RTTY and Digital contests
· AFSK and FSK with use of soundcards and terminal units (DXP-38, PK-232, Kam, etc.)
· Interfaces with MMTTY, MMVARI, and Fldigi
· SO1V, SO2V and SO2R
· Up to 4 parallel RX decoding windows using either MMTTY or a TU, all interacting with the Entry Window
· Multiplier/Dupe color coding of calls on the fly in any RX window
· Ability to find calls in Master.dta file in long strings of text in the RX windows (e.g., in ASDFGHJKLN1MMAS#$%WERT, N1MM would be highlighted)
· Multiple call Grab window that displays last 7 callsigns received in the RX window.
· Point and click capture of callsigns and exchanges to Entry Window
· Ability to complete entire QSO with mouse and never leave the RX window (With ESM turned on)
· Ability to stack incoming calls and work them off the stack by using a TU/Now macro
· SO2R including Dueling CQ and selectable advanced SO2R modes
· Serial number server for SO2R and multi-user modes - coordinates serial numbers between radios.
· S&P callsign stacking
· Multi user support with automatic resync on reconnect
· Antenna mapping
· 1 GHz Pentium III
· 512 MB of memory or more