NxFilter is a useful software that was created to help administrators track HTTP traffic on a network.
Using NxFilter, one can block not only the Internet traffic to specific webpages or domains, but also programs that use DNS.
Here are some key features of "NxFilter":
· Integrates with AD (Active Directory)
· Can create an unlimited number of categories
· Interface, database and webserver are included in the package
· Active Directory, password and IP identification methods available
· Centralized management dashboard
· Java 1.6 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Alert mailing system revised.
· Time format changed in access violation email.
· Clustering node down alert email added.
· Whitelist overrides phishing protection.
· Simpler management for phishing protection.