Atelier Web Remote Commander Professional 11.6.0 Build 93
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Atelier Web Remote Commander Professional 11.6.0 Build 93:
- New image compression engine that provides both faster compression and significant reduction (50% or more) in the remote agent CPU usage. In most cases, under Preferencias, keep Compression Level in the Normal setting, even for connecting across the internet. Light Compression Level might be selected for very high bandwidth conditions. The Strong Level will not improve over the Normal level except under very low bandwidth conditions.
- When the Rendering Scale was set to Fit, changing to a different scale did not properly adjust the size and position of the Viewer scrollbar thumb button.
- The remote desktop viewer might sometimes continue black immediately after connection when the Rendering Scale was not set to Fit.
- When connected to a RDP session on a Windows 2008 and above machine, pressing the CAD button invoked the console not the session Ctrl+Alt+Del screen.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 8.3 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- AtelierWeb Software
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Internet \ Remote Utils
The interface may seem confusing at first sight, but you may consult the help documentation to get an overview on its features.
If you don't have access to remote hosts, you can request authorization. The tool gives you access over the remote computer logon screen and enables connections before any user has logged on to it, aside from gaining complete control over the system in question.
You can view system information when it comes to program and updates, hardware devices, processes, services, and physical memory, as well as network information on shares, RDS/TS, ports and statistics, routing, IP/Transport protocols, and interfaces.
Additionally, it is possible to view account information for all users and groups that belong to a remote machine, along with password hashes. Other options of Atelier Web Remote Commander Professional enable you to send Wake-on-LAN signals, chat, use the Ping function, scan for all machines in your LAN, as well as sweep all IP addresses in a specific range.
The application is low-demanding when it comes to CPU and RAM. However, it may take a while to finish a scan job, such as detecting available hosts in your network.
There is another similar product available, but it includes less features. For example, you cannot remotely shutdown computers.
Atelier Web Remote Commander Professional was reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on April 16th, 2015
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 64 bit / 2008 R2 / Server 2012
feature list requirements limitations