Net Control 2 is a classroom management software, specially designed for educational environment, libraries, Internet Cafes. It is award-winning, ultimate and universal solution for teaching, network managing, presentation making. Perfect for teaching process organization and arrangement of communication between students and a lecturer.
Net Control 2 includes original Broadcast Desktop teachnology, which allows broadcasting the image from teacher's Desktop to multiple student computers, without any performance and quality losses. With Net Control 2, the teacher can help students to solve problems without coming to their computers.
Manage access to Internet, lock computers to attract attention, use Virtual Whiteboard and Desktop Recorder teaching tools, communicate with students using various messaging tools, including text message services, chats and Speech Manager.
Net Control 2 supports all modern versions of Windows, including Windows Vista. It was specially designed for easy management multiple computers at a time. Easily may be used in both conventional and wireless local networks without any additional configuring.
Here are some key features of "Net Control 2":
- Remote Desktop - view and control one or several user computers remotely: using a keyboard and mouse
- Broadcast Desktop - display an image of the Instructor's Desktop on several student computers at the same time
- Quiz Player and Quiz Constructor - prepare and administer interactive quizzes and tests. Watch the results of testing in real-time
- Send and collect files in a single mouse-click, arrange collected files in accordance with the computer name
- Control access to the Internet
- Make quick polls
- Lock and unlock student computers to maintain student attention
- Play video and audio materials on several user computers at the same time and in sync with the Instructor's computer
- Send various text and graphic messages
- File Manager - manage files remotely, copy files to several computers at the same time.
- Manage system policies - rules of access to system settings and folders
- Program restrictions - prohibit execution of undesirable programs, games, applications.
- Speech Manager - speech with several users at a time
- Receive and manage help requests from users
- Control printing
- Use Virtual Whiteboard to share ideas in graphical form between Instructor and Users
- Record actions from your Desktop with Desktop Recorder for replay on user computers
- Schedule operations
- Pentium II-300MHz
- 64MB RAM
- 16-bit color display
- TCP/IP network
- 30-day trial
- Nag screen
- Control up to 50 computers simultaneously
- Support of Windows 8
- New Student Console
- Improved quizzing
- Polling and messaging subsystems