Symantec pcAnywhere 184.108.40.2066
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Symantec pcAnywhere 12.0.2:
- Symantec pcAnywhere now introduces support for Mac OS X on both sides of the remote session, in addition to current support for Windows and Linux.
- For simple connectivity, the pcAnywhere Gateway provides a single connection point behind routers and firewalls, minimizing port configuration and eliminating any need to "daisy-chain" remote sessions within one another. The Host Invitation feature enables connections to be made from Host to Remote (rather than the traditional Remote to Host), minimizing any potential issues introduced by routers, firewalls, and dynamic IP addressing - invitation objects can be emailed directly to the Host user for immediate secure access!
- The pcAnywhere CrossPlatform Remote, Basic View and Tabbed Session Manager all streamline the remote access connection and navigation process. The CrossPlatform Remote enables monitoring of multiple active remote sessions simultaneously in a single multi-pane view!
- Of course, pcAnywhere Mobile still enables Pocket PC connections to any supported pcAnywhere Host device, regardless of host platform - now with Remote Management tools to help reduce steps and required bandwidth!
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 446 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Internet \ Remote Utils
PART OF: Remote Controller download hubsee alternatives
Due to the large size of the setup file, it might take some time until users can download and install it on their PC. Once set up, the main window needs to be accessed so that people can choose the type of action they want to perform.
Symantec pcAnywhere can be used to either remotely control another PC or to allow another workstation to connect to the host without any additional issues. The great advantage in using this application is that multiple operating systems are supported, so IT admins can connect to and repair any PC from their network.
Furthermore, admins can send commands to the connected PC even if they have not actually accessed its contents – as such, they can remotely shut down, restart, log off or lock the PC to prevent malware from spreading or to terminate an error.
On the other hand, Symantec pcAnywhere can also be used for transferring files between two computers located within the same network. This process can be initiated by using simple commands like copy and paste.
Considering this software solution is addressed mainly at IT professionals, the tool helps them manage multiple active sessions at the same time, and they can browse through them via keyboard shortcuts or by clicking the dedicated thumbnail.
All in all, Symantec pcAnywhere is a feature-packed application that comes in handy to all those who need to remotely connect to computers and perform a wide range of actions without as little input from the target PC as possible.
Symantec pcAnywhere was reviewed by Giorgiana Arghire, last updated on November 22nd, 2012
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 2003 / 2008
feature list requirements limitations