FTPShell Server 6.36
SSH2 Secure Shell Server and Secure FTP Server
Users will be able to manage FTPshell Server by using the control panel from their personal computer. FTPshell Server also supports various advanced features such as download and upload resuming and file integrity verification using CRC, MD5, and SHA.
Note: FTPshell Server personal edition may be used free of charge for non-commercial purposes.
- SSH based secure FTP (SFTP):
- In addition to regular FTP, FTPshell Server also supports SSH2 based secure FTP (SFTP).
- SSL / TLS based secure FTP (FTPS):
- In addition to regular FTP, FTPshell Server also supports implicit and explicit SSL/TLS based secure FTP (FTPS).
- LDAP Active Directory and Windows Authentication:
- Authentication using LDAP based Active Directory and Windows NTLM authentication is supported in addition to local FTPShell Server accounts.
- Run as windows service:
- FTPshell Server runs as a windows service and can be configured to start automatically on boot up or started manually.
- Anonymous and password protected accounts:
- FTPshell Server enables you to setup both anonymous and user accounts on the same computer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 6.12
- Certified for Windows Server 2012