miniSipServer 18.0 Build 20141121
An easy-to-use SIP / VOIP server
There are so many SIP phones (software or hardware), you can choose anyone you like without vendor lock in. It is very easy to setup and manage your own VOIP system. In fact, you can use MSS to deploy a basic VOIP network in 1 hour!
- It is very easy to install and manage VOIP system via GUI interface.
- Work well with lots of popular SIP hardware phones or softphones.
- Rich services can benefit your business, such as voice mail, ring groups, find me/follow me,etc.
- Employees can work anywhere and keep communication without any changes in configuration.
- Receive and make calls via the traditional telephone network (PSTN) using VOIP gateway.
- All configurations and data are stored in install directory;
- Support RFC3261 protocol which is a open standard and supported by mainstream carriers;
- Support monitor user’s state, such as register, alerting and talking, etc.
- Support external lines, can access into carrier network;
- Support CDR (Call Detail Record) ;
- Support system black list;
- Support STUN; Can be STUN server for NAT deployment;
- Support powerful dialing plan!
- Support flexible route.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.8.12 Build 20091119
- Supports "Follow me / Find me" service and Korean language.