The ProxyInspector line of products provides everything necessary for efficient monitoring that will help you keep your employees at work and improve their performance.
How can managers and system administrators benefit from using ProxyInspector? You can:
• control the use of the corporate Internet;
• prevent unauthorized use of the Internet;
• prevent data leaks;
• improve performance and lower expenses.
Reports created in ProxyInspector 3.x enable you to obtain different kinds of information about the use of the corporate Internet connection:
• Which users were most active on the Internet;
• Which workstations generated most incoming or outgoing traffic, including grouping by subnets;
• Which sites were visited most frequently, how much traffic was spent. The feature supports grouping by categories;
• Which protocols accounted for most of the traffic;
• Which resources were visited by specific users or user groups;
• Separation of traffic by content (images, video, music, etc);
• Calculation of incoming and outgoing traffic for each day of the selected time interval;
• Which programs were used for accessing the Internet (only for Microsoft ISA Server);
• Other report types.
The program analyzed log files of the proxy server and provides a comprehensive report about Internet-activities in a structured and well-readable way. ProxyInspector will provide you with an overview of the most active workstations and users, the resources they visit and applications they use (application statistics are only available for Microsoft ISA Server), traffic distribution by sites, protocols, days, time and other elements. The program works quickly even with large log files.
Apart from that, ProxyInspector enables you to create reports using a wizard and save them in HTML, PDF and Microsoft Excel formats, print reports from the built-in browser, as well as email reports to users. Flexible report configuration tools will come as a pleasant surprise, while the variety of report types will allow you to choose the one that better suits the needs of your corporate network.
ProxyInspector Enterprise Edition is a simple and easy to use utility for analysis of your corporate Internet connection usage.
Here are some key features of "ProxyInspector Enterprise Edition":
· Support of the most popular types of proxy servers: Microsoft ISA Server 2000/2004/2006, Kerio WinRoute Firewall, Qbik WinGate, Squid, EServ and Ositis WinProxy;
· Reports in the form of tables and charts;
· Flexible report configuration;
· Integrated report browser;
· Export of reports into HTML, PDF and Excel formats;
· Printing from the browser;
· Automated report generation;
· Delivery of reports by email.
Enterprise edition specific features:
· support of multiple servers (both dedicated servers and clusters, including distributed ones);
· support of Microsoft SQL Server(2000 and above) for storing the ProxyInspector database;
· Active Directory support;
· reports based on firewall rules (available for Microsoft ISA Server and WinRoute only).
· Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005/2000
· 512 MB RAM and above
· 30 days trial
· Reports can't be saved, emailed or printed
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· minor fixes in Delete Records wizard and records deletion procedure
· fixed errors in displaying search strings report