Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server (ARKES) is a powerful Microsoft Exchange Server reporting tool for System Administrators & IT Managers. ARKXchange reports the configuration information of Exchange Servers in the respective native hierarchy.
The various objects in the architecture such as organization, administrative group, routing group, servers, connectors, protocols, mailboxes & public folders are represented in the form of trees and views.
Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server (ARKXchange) is a tool that helps you to provide reports.
The information about organization's administrative groups, routing groups, storage groups, system & recipient policies, protocols settings and various connectors, mailbox users, mail-enabled users and distribution lists are available across all Exchange Servers in the network in a single view.
ARKXchange assists in monitoring and tracking information about various Exchange objects that is most suited for efficient administration and server configuration reporting requirements.
ARKXchange supports current versions of Microsoft Exchange Server and localized versions, including German, Spanish and French.
· Intel Pentium processor
· 512 MB RAM
· Minimum of 20 MB of free disk space
· Microsoft Outlook 2000 and above (or) Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data Objects 1.2.1 (or) Exchange Server administrator program (Optional)
· Microsoft SQL Server 2005 / 2008 (Enterprise / Standard / Developer / Express edition) running in local / remote computer with latest Service Pack.
· Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) v2.5/2.6/2.8
· Exports and prints only the first 100 records
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ARKES supports current versions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 / 2007 / 2003 / 2000.
· Provides all mail transaction reports and status reports based on the data collection for viewing, printing, exporting and e-mailing the reports.
· Provides text and graphical (2D/3D chart) reports of mail traffic from mailboxes to mailboxes/distribution groups. Reports are categorized based on maximum size, total number of e-mails, top senders, top recipients, etc.
· Removed MS Outlook dependency for mailbox profile (mailbox and public folder resource) based reports.
· Now requires Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data Objects 1.2.1 (or) Exchange 2010 / Exchange 2007 Management Tool.
· Provision to create/delete MAPI profiles to generate resource reports.
· Ability to view Inherited and Apply To details for recipient Permission reports / Mailbox Rights report.
· Provision to view mailbox folder permission for sub-folders available in Mailbox folders.